Ramaphosa: South Africa's rebuilt economy must be better and blacker

Ryansr

Expert Member
When will the ANC realise that they can't have their cake and eat it too? :oops:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Fulcrum29: South Africa’s rebuilt economy must be inclusive and accessible.

I wish.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
The ANC realised that the only way to get the economy blacker is to destroy it first.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
This is not entirely due to their "hard work" as they were given better treatment by the Apartheid government (better funding for homes, schools etc) and we know that the ANC has largely failed to address the effects of Apartheid.

The hierarchy under Apartheid was

1.White
2. Indian
3. coloured
4. African

And this post shows just how little you know about apartheid. No white ever got a home from the government under apartheid. It had to be bought, built to strict standards or rented - All for the individuals own cost. School fees were not optional either and there was no NSFAS nor free university. If you got a study loan it had to be paid back to the bank or company that granted it.

Regarding your apartheid hierarchy, it shows you have completely missed the meaning of apartheid. It means separate. Under separate development, there can never be a hierarchy.

I suggest you go learn a bit more about what apartheid really was about instead of listening to the revised ANC history.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
There are lots of stories but we just don't hear about them as much.

When I was staying at Residence in University, the top-performing student in our hostel was a Xhosa guy who was doing Postgrad in economics. He came from a township with literally nothing and was beating undergrads from all races in terms of academic performance.

Herman Mashaba is another but point is that there are many.

Outliers on the Normal Distribution / Gaussian / Bell Curve. But dishonestly presented as the median by you.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
My 2 top employees came from the Congo about 14 years ago, the one guy started out as Security Guard in the Car Park, he is now Assistant Manger to myself and my son, he is clever, dedicated, understands quickly, does what you ask and the customers love him.

Something about the French Speaking Congolese guys that just grasp things quicker than the local black people. We have pondered this many times and have concluded that their language (French) is an evolved language which gives them a head start, the Education System in the Congo must be better and lastly they come here with nothing and because of that they are prepared to work hard to better themselves.

Our locals, not all, are lazy and in some cases no amount of teaching them helps. Some just don't get it, no matter how hard we try. I have around 16 people from the Eastern Cape and one Cape Coloured guy. Some of the Eastern Cape people are virtually untrainable. Why.

There is an hypothesis about abstract thought and language. It hypothesises that Bantu languages cannot convey abstract subjects. Therefore the speakers battle with abstract subjects like math, philosophy and science.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
And this post shows just how little you know about apartheid. No white ever got a home from the government under apartheid. It had to be bought, built to strict standards or rented - All for the individuals own cost. School fees were not optional either and there was no NSFAS nor free university. If you got a study loan it had to be paid back to the bank or company that granted it.

Regarding your apartheid hierarchy, it shows you have completely missed the meaning of apartheid. It means separate. Under separate development, there can never be a hierarchy.

I suggest you go learn a bit more about what apartheid really was about instead of listening to the revised ANC history.
Don't tell him about the gold mines we all got during apartheid.

Sollie

Honorary Master
This is not entirely due to their "hard work" as they were given better treatment by the Apartheid government (better funding for homes, schools etc) and we know that the ANC has largely failed to address the effects of Apartheid.

The hierarchy under Apartheid was

1.White
2. Indian
3. coloured
4. African
Wot? :X3:

May I suggest a facts based path of study?
"Kak of betaal is die wet van Transvaal"

Take some time and use it productively by studying the origins of that phrase.

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
Wot? :X3:

May I suggest a facts based path of study?
"Kak of betaal is die wet van Transvaal"

Take some time and use it productively by studying the origins of that phrase.
The ANC told their people that the white government gave whites little plastic cards and set up money spitting machines that only whites can draw from, as much as they want. This was when ATMs came out. Seems like some woke little cadres still believe this today.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
The ANC told their people that the white government gave whites little plastic cards and set up money spitting machines that only whites can draw from, as much as they want. This was when ATMs came out. Seems like some woke little cadres still believe this today.
Amazing that people still believe all the kak ANC tells them.

O yes and the best one I heard here on mybb was whites still run the economy , and whites control the ANC (leaders). Hmm.. why the fck would anc need whites? ANC own the wallet of the country, control everything...

People just gobble everything up their fearless corrupt leaders tell them.

Acid0

Expert Member
Amazing that people still believe all the kak ANC tells them.

O yes and the best one I heard here on mybb was whites still run the economy , and whites control the ANC (leaders). Hmm.. why the fck would anc need whites? ANC own the wallet of the country, control everything...

People just gobble everything up their fearless corrupt leaders tell them.
Because its easier to have a common enemy than owning up that you could not succeed on your own.

Nobody got a free lunch in the "old days" heck I still sit every night to study to improve my skills to what time instead of spending time with the family. Yes there were some rich okes back in the day but most people just got by. Maybe my parents missed the line where they handed out free houses and golden spoons as we still have to work for every thing we want cant stand in a queue and demand stuff.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Because its easier to have a common enemy than owning up that you could not succeed on your own.

Nobody got a free lunch in the "old days" heck I still sit every night to study to improve my skills to what time instead of spending time with the family. Yes there were some rich okes back in the day but most people just got by. Maybe my parents missed the line where they handed out free houses and golden spoons as we still have to work for every thing we want cant stand in a queue and demand stuff.
I worked for money to get myself some certificates and stuff.

None of this "free education" nonsense.