MentellusMaximus
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2023
- Messages
- 726
Meanwhile, back in reality, the den of thieves go from strength to strength, no en end to the thieving in sight.
He's apparently the worst, so should be right at the top.Where is André, we were told it is ALL his fault?
He's apparently the worst, so should be right at the top.
Here's the article;
![]()
Thabo Mbeki, Jacob Zuma, Cyril Ramaphosa: The people who killed Eskom over 25 years
In 1997, the warning bells were ringing that South Africa faced a dark future because Eskom would run out of capacity to supply a growing populace and an expanding economymg.co.za
Meanwhile, back in reality, the den of thieves go from strength to strength, no en end to the thieving in sight.
Wasn't he meant to address the nation like 2 weeks ago?![]()
who are these people?
Terrorists that committed treason by destroyingwho are these people?
I just wish it will not be another Covid-19 R500 billion looting spree.![]()
In order to maintain the aspect ratio, his caption had to be ommited, sorry for thatWhere is André, we were told it is ALL his fault?
who are thesepeoplepoephols?
The DA should sign up and grab a Kapowership or two before the ANC has a chance. Imagine they beat them to the punch and are even more successful than they always are at showing the ANC on their puss.From article;
South Africa’s biggest cities move to mitigate load sheddin
Cape Town, South Africa’s second-biggest city, plans to make its biggest attempt yet to reduce its reliance on the ailing national power utility by holding a tender next month for the provision of as much as 1,000 megawatts of power to the municipality.
The tender will seek so-called dispatchable power, which can be supplied whenever it is needed from anywhere in the country. The move comes as the country endures its worst-ever energy crisis, with Eskom struggling to meet demand and imposing record blackouts.
Cape Town’s plans follow legislation passed in 2020 that allows municipalities to buy electricity from providers other than Eskom.
The City of Johannesburg, meanwhile, is considering establishing an infrastructure fund to finance a R400 million plan to implement measures aimed at mitigating power outages.
The money would be used to fund the recommissioning of emergency power plants, the implementation of a system to regulate high-energy use equipment such as geysers and swimming pool motors, and the implementation of a smart-meter system to limit the amount of electricity distributed to residents’ homes.
The city plans to approach development-finance institutions, private companies and the government to finance the project.
Another World bank loan , just add more debtR500m they are getting from where? They do not have this amount in the fiscus. Since last year SARS no longer get this tax money in.
Another World bank loan , just add more debt