Ramaphosa to reintroduce stricter lockdown rules for South Africa: report

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
Taxi industry already gave the government the middle finger, and guess what happened. NOTHING!
ALL businesses must just start giving the ANC the middle finger from now on.
You meant to say: Everyone All slactivists must just start giving the ANC the middle finger from now on.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Taxi industry already gave the government the middle finger, and guess what happened. NOTHING!
While I don't agree with the governments policies, that attitude will just make things worse. We have yet to see the impact of the taxi flouting, wait till month end.

Lupus

Honorary Master
While I don't agree with the governments policies, that attitude will just make things worse. We have yet to see the impact of the taxi flouting, wait till month end.
Why not in two weeks?

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
Reintroduction of the nightime curfew ?
That is surely going to mess with restaurants and food delivery services.

SYNERGY

Executive Member
An alcohol ban will have more to do with all the trauma/casualty cases that are clogging up the hospitals due to alcohol abuse.

A lot of doctors have complained that cases have shot up due to the ban being lifted.

OCP

Expert Member
Taxi's dont pay taxes and operate outside the law.

You and I who run businesses with bank accounts and assets are very vurnable...

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Why not in two weeks?
Initial Infection -> 10 day incubation -> symptom worsening 2nd to 3rd week -> Severe impact 4th week

In my mind we only see impact to environmental changes in the 3rd to 4 week post change.

Thor

Honorary Master
Lol and Zone Fitness debited everyone's account beginning of the month saying they'll open this month.