Ramaphosa worried about retrenchments in SA

Mila

Honorary Master
Imagine how the retrenched feels while you bathe in the money you steal from the country daily.

Its shyt and he doesn’t care about the thousands not working anymore. And those will not contribute to the economy that you want to tax again.
How about hiking the taxes on government employees

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
Retrenchments is one of the Symptoms of the presence of very high level corruption in a monetary system worldwide, as is excessive taxes, levies and admin costs under various namings.

I have never heard of lowering salaries, prices , taxes, levies etc to overcome the cancerous imploding effects of increases to cope with, as you can clearly see leads to suffering with no light at the end of the tunnel.
At this stage greed cannot be affordable anymore......., its just too much and too parasitic.
Lower the whole plot, its a game of relativity in any case, so if the super rich must take a knock, so be it, those that have so much money, they cannot eat it, ride it, holliday it, spend till its depleted.

jouda

Expert Member
I got retrenched a little more than a year ago because our company was too white to do business with Eskom and thus needed restructuring...

One thing people that has not gone through a retrenchment process does not understand is the flippen emotional strain that it puts on you and everyone around you. You feel worthless....

Last edited:

Pitbull

Verboten

I actually had a great discussion with someone yesterday.

Boiled down to this:
Make something, doesn't even have to be a new idea. Take an existing idea and better it. South Africa is a destination for cheap sub par shyte!. As an example, build high quality tools. People are willing to pay for above standard products. Think of anything, the coaches we buy, beds, cupboards and and and. Mostly shyte quality. And I agreed with him. I'll pay double for an item if the quality is of exceptional grade.

If you think about that for a second, you can make money out of any farking thing you can think of. It's about quality, and you can charge for it as people will buy quality, they are fed-up with buying stuff at an inflated price and it's shyte!

Last edited:

Slamz

"Worried about retrenchments"

What the hell do they know about retrenchments?if they pulled their heads out of their arses and engaged with the people of SA they could find a way to help the current situation. Dont go flaunting around taking pictures on Mandela day and election time saying you are "one" with the people and we will "create jobs" when the damn population is starving!! and this goes for all races, leaving BEE and all that **** aside and focus on how this can be a thriving economy by eradicating the **** happening in guarvament as a whole. people of all races are suffering through no jobs, job losses, blady no grant etc...

i hate it when they try to show compassion when they havent a cooking clue what it feels like in current times to worry about your families security, food, education,health etc

John Tempus

Expert Member
"Ramaphosa worried about less FREE money for his own coffer in SA"

I wish we could get legislation where politicians stating certain things before elections and not delivering on them in timely manner with an acceptable success rating will get penalized or jailed.

The fact politcians get to say whatever they want and promise whatever they feel people want to hear and there is no repercussions is the biggest scam around elections.

ps. Captain Ramaphosa there is a lot of money that could be saved if you take care of just one issue, FAILING SOE's. Simple at that, should be able to save a couple of trillion Rand over the next 10 years just tackling that.

thechamp

Honorary Master
"Worried about retrenchments"

What the hell do they know about retrenchments?if they pulled their heads out of their arses and engaged with the people of SA they could find a way to help the current situation. Dont go flaunting around taking pictures on Mandela day and election time saying you are "one" with the people and we will "create jobs" when the damn population is starving!! and this goes for all races, leaving BEE and all that **** aside and focus on how this can be a thriving economy by eradicating the **** happening in guarvament as a whole. people of all races are suffering through no jobs, job losses, blady no grant etc...

i hate it when they try to show compassion when they havent a cooking clue what it feels like in current times to worry about your families security, food, education,health etc
Showing compassion is something people do, there is no qualifying criteria on who can show compassion, I have not personally experienced the stress that comes about as a result of retrenchment as I have never been retrenched before, but I can still show compassion to those who are affected.

grok

Honorary Master
"We are engaging stakeholders and will be considering all available options to help our firms to retain as many jobs as possible without compromising their viability," Ramaphosa said.

Retaining jobs without compromising their viability is almost as idiotic as expropriating land without compensation in a way that won't affect the rand & economy.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Retaining jobs without compromising their viability is almost as idiotic as expropriating land without compensation in a way that won't affect the rand & economy.

But Ramaphosa is an excellent businessman, TROLOLOLOLOL.

I still believe that if anyone did serious digging into his period with MTN , there will be countless corruption which included with his period and the MTN shareprice scam wicks.

I dont think Ramaphosa is nearly as skilled businessman as some people try to make him out to be. In fact I don't rate him much higher than Zuma in most areas just a different face. He is just the right man, right tribe, right skin colour at the right time. Im aware of much brighter honest black South Africans who doesnt have anything close to Ramaphosa networth or "clout" simply because they actually operate in the transparent legal channels.

friedpiggy

Expert Member
"Ramaphosa worried about less FREE money for his own coffer in SA"

I wish we could get legislation where politicians stating certain things before elections and not delivering on them in timely manner with an acceptable success rating will get penalized or jailed.

The fact politcians get to say whatever they want and promise whatever they feel people want to hear and there is no repercussions is the biggest scam around elections.

ps. Captain Ramaphosa there is a lot of money that could be saved if you take care of just one issue, FAILING SOE's. Simple at that, should be able to save a couple of trillion Rand over the next 10 years just tackling that.

I have been thinking of something for a while now, I doubt it would fly, but you never know. Lets say that Ramaboy promises to create 1 mill jobs during his time as prez. At the end of the 5 years, compare employment stats and if he did not deliver, then open a charge of election fraud against him as he got votes based on lies he told prior to the election. If election fraud is not possible, then go normal fraud or maybe even Crimen Injuria since that seems to be a popular one nowadays.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Showing compassion is something people do, there is no qualifying criteria on who can show compassion, I have not personally experienced the stress that comes about as a result of retrenchment as I have never been retrenched before, but I can still show compassion to those who are affected.
If you are the major cause for widespread retrenchments though your compassion is just hypocrisy of the highest order.

access

Honorary Master
just more talk with no action.

this guy just looks better doing it than zuma did.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
But Ramaphosa is an excellent businessman, TROLOLOLOLOL.

I still believe that if anyone did serious digging into his period with MTN , there will be countless corruption which included with his period and the MTN shareprice scam wicks.

I dont think Ramaphosa is nearly as skilled businessman as some people try to make him out to be. In fact I don't rate him much higher than Zuma in most areas just a different face. He is just the right man, right tribe, right skin colour at the right time. Im aware of much brighter honest black South Africans who doesnt have anything close to Ramaphosa networth or "clout" simply because they actually operate in the transparent legal channels.

The only good business he ever done was his political position to gain access to the pie-carving post-1994.

How Cyril Ramaphosa obtained his wealth

Cyril Ramaphosa was selected by the ANC to become a major beneficiary in empowerment deals. He was one of a few. These deals where aimed at creating wealth outside of the ANC formal structures. The reason was to firstly entrust selected individuals to gain access to not only substantial wealth but also to ensure that such beneficiaries would donate substantial moneys to the ANC .

The ANC aimed to fund it self via selected and well positioned cardes placed within the private sector.

Lupus

Honorary Master
You know what I find funny about the ANC and it's corrupt core. That how stupid they really are, you want to steal from the people to enrich yourself? Sure but you know what's better, stealing underhandley from a well run, well oiled machinery, as you'd end up with more money for a longer period of time.
Look at the UAE and so on, those Sheiks are coining it.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
You know what I find funny about the ANC and it's corrupt core. That how stupid they really are, you want to steal from the people to enrich yourself? Sure but you know what's better, stealing underhandley from a well run, well oiled machinery, as you'd end up with more money for a longer period of time.
Look at the UAE and so on, those Sheiks are coining it.

Our ANC comrades are so greedy, they fight each other for the money.... they don't want to share!