Rampage-gaming terrible service (help please)

Anyway he can easily prove that he is not a thief by shipping our orders or refunding our money.

Anyway he can easily prove that he is not a thief by shipping our orders or refunding our money.

Was that for the titan headset? (I vaguely remember reading something somewhere about it a while ago).

From their T&C page:

9. DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
We will deliver all stock within 48 hours of order being placed, please note this is subject to stock availablilty and receipt of payment. Should our supplier be out of stock of any products that have been ordered, a Rampage Gaming representative will contact the customer as soon as possible.

if payfast is not going to get something right, yes i am then...

I've read so many complaints about these clowns I'm not sure why people are still ordering any from them...

On 19 June they sent out this email though, apparently:

Rampage Gaming will be launching new site at the within next couple of days, the new site looks wicked so I hope you all take a look at it when its up.

Also we are sad to report that our manager has decided to move on to pursue a career in running his own store and we wish him the best of luck. The new manager and owner will be taking over from today.

Due to the suddenness of the change in management we will be experiencing some delays with processing existing orders as we are also starting the migration to the new website today. We ask that you are understanding of the delays expected.

We will be processing pending orders again on Friday, also any orders delayed because of switch over will get free shipping and a sizable discount on theyre next order.

Many changes are forthcoming due to this including better customer service and a bigger focus on the gaming community and providing them with the ultimate online store experience imaginable.

We do hope you take a look when the new site goes live, we will be sending out a newsletter once the website is live.

As a final hoorah for the old Rampage Gaming website a coupon code is provided below which will give a R100 discount for any order exceeding R2000, any orders below R2000 will not be eligible for this discount although code will be accepted at checkout and as such we reserve the right to amend pricing in the event that a order below R2000 is confirmed.

This coupon will be live until the new site goes up.
Simply enter this code on the checkout screen in space provided and click on SUBMIT button:

Bastads! That's a lot of money, why did you not take them on?

I sent some letters of demand, I may still take it further, but at this stage my time is worth more to me.

What would be better is if a whole bunch of us went together to the police station and filed the charge simultaneously.

Just ge one person to start, and each time a person goes, they add the other persons case number with their case.

they just refunded me, after payfast help me contact them.... thx to payfast

Looking for LG-D2343P-BN monitor, where can i but at best price and people u can trust? takealot is out of stock...

Looking for LG-D2343P-BN monitor, where can i but at best price and people u can trust? takealot is out of stock...

hey man,

just want to let you know, the lg mon isn't that great. your better of with a good 27 for that price or getting a 120hz. Trust me I bought one and I could not live with it

People that have bad experience are just unlucky.
But the amount of unhappy people there is a almost equal amount of happy people.
As i have had multiple order with them that have all gone through flawlessly.
Might have taken a week to get one or two of the orders yes, but its stock that was not available anywhere else.
And the amount i have spent there are far greater than the price for just one monitor.
I see nothing wrong with rampage.

And if you had placed a order in the last three weeks or so, you would have known that they are undergoing changes to the website etc.
Secondly, their net and phone lines have been down for just over two weeks.
They struggle to get them on again.

Like today, they phoned me, and i didnt have to phone them.
They replied to every one of my emails.

So give them a break/chance.

[MDK] RIP;10693899 said:
But the amount of unhappy people there is a almost equal amount of happy people.
Might have taken a week to get one or two of the orders yes, but its stock that was not available anywhere else.
And the amount i have spent there are far greater than the price for just one monitor.

And if you had placed a order in the last three weeks or so, you would have known that they are undergoing changes to the website etc.

Jovan, is that you? :D

We know you like to create throwaway accounts on all the sites to give positive reviews for yourself. ;)

[MDK] RIP;10693899 said:

Cellphones....not even cell was answered when i got the number at the courier, and cell also have emails...im on a R1300 cell, and i email from my phone.....

And when i asked if their is stock, the person could have told me , i might wait 2 weeks for my order..so why do people think do customers ask if their is stock?

quite coincidentally, I ordered a headset from the this very morning :). Received an automated email confirming my email then another prompt email confirming that they had stock of my ordered item. Will update on my experiences

quite coincidentally, I ordered a headset from the this very morning :). Received an automated email confirming my email then another prompt email confirming that they had stock of my ordered item. Will update on my experiences

Um, Do not pay any money over to them under any circumstances!

Back