Rand goes below R13.30 to the US dollar

sox63

Executive Member
So if we had to believe the financial analysts we should be at 20+ by now. Think we are almost back to where we were a year ago

To be fair, nobody could have predicted Brexit and the **** storm it has created.

freddster

Expert Member
They said all the same stuff about Zimbabwe... things will get better, its only temporary.

Priapus

Executive Member
They said all the same stuff about Zimbabwe... things will get better, its only temporary.

Yes, but our constitution doesn't allow president to remain in power for decades. Bob has clearly lost the plot and no one can stop him, not even the voters.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
We should just chop the Western Cape off from the main land and head out to sea.

All problems solved!

Noah

Expert Member
who was talking to you, trying to feel included?

maybe you shut up okay

There is no invitation required to reply on a forum.
That doesn't work here, you got ****ing told and then try play it off as "i wasn't talking to you♫" and I'm fairly certain you've done it before. Pretty childish tbh or insipid.

Last edited:

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Yes, but our constitution doesn't allow president to remain in power for decades. Bob has clearly lost the plot and no one can stop him, not even the voters.

Their constitution didn't allow it either, until Bob decided otherwise...

freddster

Expert Member

Like the ANC and Zuma cares about the constitution. We've seen proof of that before.

Priapus

Executive Member
Like the ANC and Zuma cares about the constitution. We've seen proof of that before.

We have you're right. But they can't keep Zuma in power past 2019. You know as well as I do that is an something they will never get right.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Has to be one of the most annoying things on these forums when a person slags off an entire country.

Not to me. I LOL @ MyBBers who hate SA and want to leave, but are too much of a loser and too poor to actually make it happen.

It's got to be the most frustrating thing ever. :D :crylaugh:

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Not to me. I LOL @ MyBBers who hate SA and want to leave, but are too much of a loser and too poor to actually make it happen.

It's got to be the most frustrating thing ever. :D :crylaugh:

Bet you'd not be as swagger if you lost a few fam or friends to senseless murder or your mom/sister got violently raped, etc etc. Lots of reasons to hate a country and want a fresh start after you've been through the shyte, no place to judge people for venting if you don't know their story.

Big man on internet syndrome by the bucket in here ......

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Bet you'd not be as swagger if you lost a few fam or friends to senseless murder or your mom/sister got violently raped, etc etc. Lots of reasons to hate a country and want a fresh start after you've been through the shyte, no place to judge people for venting if you don't know their story.

Big man on internet syndrome by the bucket in here ......

Might what to cut back on the presumption there chief. Terrible things have happened to close family members and I've even had a few close calls myself, but like many other victims of crime on MyBB, I still don't hate this country.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Might what to cut back on the presumption there chief. Terrible things have happened to close family members and I've even had a few close calls myself, but like many other victims of crime on MyBB, I still don't hate this country.

that's fine but not everyone is going to act the same way ....... hell I had a family member savagely raped and lost my shyte for months. I am leaving because of all the savagery and ineptitude and dislike where the country is now immensely. Other people hate it for the same reasons, everyone is different. It's not up to anyone to trivialise their reasons without looking like a spiteful little dick.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master

Wait, is that a high horse I hear neighing in the distance?

It's not up to you to decide how people react to murders(18 000 per annum) or other crimes in this country.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
that's fine but not everyone is going to act the same way ....... hell I had a family member savagely raped and lost my shyte for months. I am leaving because of all the savagery and ineptitude and dislike where the country is now immensely. Other people hate it for the same reasons, everyone is different. It's not up to anyone to trivialise their reasons without looking like a spiteful little dick.

Wait, is that a high horse I hear neighing in the distance?

It's not up to you to decide how people react to murders(18 000 per annum) or other crimes in this country.

What happened to the "free speech" crowd around here?

It's a public forum. They reserve the right to slag off the country and it's inhabitants (sometimes with blatant racist comments), and I reserve the right to LOL.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master

It's a public forum. They reserve the right to slag off the country and it's inhabitants (sometimes with blatant racist comments), and I reserve the right to LOL.

The difference is, their opinions are based on the honestly bad deeds and people in the country, as supported by figures and realities - your opinion is just taunting them about their justified opinions, which don't affect you in any real way, and won't change your view because your head is extremely deep in the sand.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master

Just blame the ANC, just go into every thread and blame the ANC.
Gaming online and there's lag? Blame the ANC.
Hard drive failed? Blame the ANC.
Syria gets bombed? Blame the ANC.
Rain? Blame the ANC.

Cray

Honorary Master
The difference is, their opinions are based on the honestly bad deeds and people in the country, as supported by figures and realities - your opinion is just taunting them about their justified opinions, which don't affect you in any real way, and won't change your view because your head is extremely deep in the sand.

Are you sure all their opinions are based on that ? Some people have legitimate complaints but some other people give the impression that they hate this country because whites no longer get a cushy ride...