Rand goes below R13.30 to the US dollar

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Are you sure all their opinions are based on that ? Some people have legitimate complaints but some other people give the impression that they hate this country because whites no longer get a cushy ride...

That's a different discussion altogether. Nowhere in my post was I referring to these people.

You still can't argue that there's much to complain about which has nothing to do with where you come from.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
The difference is, their opinions are based on the honestly bad deeds and people in the country, as supported by figures and realities - your opinion is just taunting them about their justified opinions, which don't affect you in any real way, and won't change your view because your head is extremely deep in the sand.

Again with the presumption. I'm well aware of what is going on in SA and the problems we face.

But will I continue to smirk at racists trapped in South Africa all the same? Yes.

ponder

Honorary Master
We have you're right. But they can't keep Zuma in power past 2019. You know as well as I do that is an something they will never get right.

He can pull a Putin, Juma can be ANC president, put a puppet in place as SA President and pull his strings so he dances to Zumas tune.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Again with the presumption. I'm well aware of what is going on in SA and the problems we face.

But will I continue to smirk at racists trapped in South Africa all the same? Yes.

:crylaugh:

Pot, kettle.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
:crylaugh:

Pot, kettle.

Not in this case I'm afraid. There are some out and out racists on MyBB who want to leave the country but can't. I smirk at how ironic their predicament is.

There are other people who are just gatvol and want to leave but are not racists. These people I have no problem with.

Last edited:

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Not in this case I'm afraid. There are some out and out racists on MyBB who want to leave the country but can't. I smirk at how ironic their predicament is.

There are other people who are just gatvol and want to leave but are not racists. These people I have no problem with.

You are sounding like Malema now. Stop hitting your name with a plank.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
You are sounding like Malema now. Stop hitting your name with a plank.

"like Malema now"? It's pretty obvious you've got nothing worthwhile to say so I suggest you quit while you're ahead.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
"like Malema now"? It's pretty obvious you've got nothing worthwhile to say so I suggest you quit while you're ahead.

You're just doing racist trolling, so I'd recommend you apply that to yourself instead.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Having a problem with racists is racist? :wtf:

No, assuming people are racist because they don't agree with you, and are criticising people who run this country, is racist. Same thing Malema did yesterday - calling Mashaba racist because he said affirmative action is racist, when he's merely pointing out a fact.

But don't let logic stop your conspiracy train.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
No, assuming people are racist because they don't agree with you, and are criticising people who run this country, is racist. Same thing Malema did yesterday - calling Mashaba racist because he said affirmative action is racist, when he's merely pointing out a fact.

But don't let logic stop your conspiracy train.

Stop lying, nowhere did I say that. I made it patently obvious what group of people I'm talking about.

Noah

Expert Member
Not in this case I'm afraid.

No definitely the case here, you just assumed he was racist, you just assumed anybody wanting to leave the country is racist.

Pretty hypocritical dude.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
No definitely the case here, you just assumed he was racist, you just assumed anybody wanting to leave the country is racist.

Pretty hypocritical dude.

^

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Not to me. I LOL @ MyBBers who hate SA and want to leave, but are too much of a loser and too poor to actually make it happen.

It's got to be the most frustrating thing ever. :D :crylaugh:

that was what got me responding the way I did ........ nowhere in there about it being only racist idiots being lol'd at. Otherwise I would never even have given a shyte.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
that was what got me responding the way I did ........ nowhere in there about it being only racist idiots being lol'd at. Otherwise I would never even have given a shyte.

I guess I should have been more clear in my initial post then.

/shrug

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Give me a $ for R10 and I am so out of this cesspit

Has to be one of the most annoying things on these forums when a person slags off an entire country.

Not to me. I LOL @ MyBBers who hate SA and want to leave, but are too much of a loser and too poor to actually make it happen.

It's got to be the most frustrating thing ever. :D :crylaugh:

You were replying to this chain, so basically you're implying that Milano is a racist. What in his comment suggests that he's racist? You clearly just assumed he was...

Knyro

PhD in Everything
You were replying to this chain, so basically you're implying that Milano is a racist. What in his comment suggests that he's racist? You clearly just assumed he was...

I was talking in general. Stop being obtuse, you've been here for four years and have over 8k posts. It's obvious (at least it was to me) which "crowd" I'm referring to.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
I was talking in general. Stop being obtuse, you've been here for four years and have over 8k posts. It's obvious (at least it was to me) which "crowd" I'm referring to.

No, I'm not? Don't pretend we all read every post. I really have no idea who you're referring to.

Splinter

Honorary Master

You yourself just said that you should have been more clear in your post? And what does the number of posts have to do with hoeners knowing what crowd you referring to?