Rand goes below R13.30 to the US dollar

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
You yourself just said that you should have been more clear in your post? And what does the number of posts have to do with hoeners knowing what crowd you referring to?

:D Ironic, isn't it... I guess obtusity comes in many different forms.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
No, I'm not? Don't pretend we all read every post. I really have no idea who you're referring to.

You yourself just said that you should have been more clear in your post? And what does the number of posts have to do with hoeners knowing what crowd you referring to?

People are capable of reading in between the lines. If you guys really don't know I suggest you pop in N&CA regularly for a few months. You'll get the picture.

biometrics

Honorary Master
What was this thread about again, oh yes, Rand goes below R13.30 to the US Dollar.

Splinter

Honorary Master
People are capable of reading in between the lines. If you guys really don't know I suggest you pop in N&CA regularly for a few months. You'll get the picture.

So these people have been labeled by you as racist by reading in between the lines? No room for error then.....

Solarion

Honorary Master
Rand drops in value. Bitching and moaning.
Rand climbs in value. Bitching and moaning.

:crylaugh:

saturnz

Honorary Master
There is no invitation required to reply on a forum.
That doesn't work here, you got ****ing told and then try play it off as "i wasn't talking to you♫" and I'm fairly certain you've done it before. Pretty childish tbh or insipid.

maybe you should read the explanation I gave to my statement, which was accepted

are we really doing this again?

yebocan

Honorary Master
at 12.5 , will stock up on dollars again....good run the ZAR is having.

The_Assimilator

Executive Member
So wanting to leave this country because I don't like its climate makes me a racist? Damn, you learn something new every day.