Rand goes below R13.30 to the US dollar

Thor

Honorary Master
We don't have terorrisism we don't have natural disasters and we don't have US "freedom"

I say fck the rand let it do what it feels like doing as long as we can keep those top 3 things out of SA.

The anc is losing so farm murders and general crime should lesson on coming years.

yebocan

Honorary Master
Yes. And I'm the last of the great optimists.

Do not worry you are not an anomaly. Majority of people out there, share your sentiments. That understand its a process, coming from where we were...where we heading...

Last edited:

saturnz

Honorary Master
Christo Wiese interviewed on Bloomberg this morning.

He was quite pragmatic about SA's problems and optimistic about the future, describing himself as an Afro-Optimist

Last edited:

freddster

Expert Member
Christo Wiese interviewed on Bloomberg this morning.

He was quite pragmatic about SA's problems and optimistic about the future, describing himself as an Afro-Optimist

Does he speak the truth, or does he say what people want to hear? I'll go with what people want to hear. Hope his optimism pays off.

freddster

Expert Member
I thought you left the country already.

Give me a good reason why I should stay? We've been through this before, and all you can f U C K I N G DO, is have you left already, why don't you leave, like a f***king grammophone. Put your reasons here.... I'm waiting. Wait, with a grammophone you can do something, insult to grammophones there.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Give me a good reason why I should stay? We've been through this before, and all you can f U C K I N G DO, is have you left already, why don't you leave, like a f***king grammophone. Put your reasons here.... I'm waiting. Wait, with a grammophone you can do something, insult to grammophones there.

its clear you want to leave, but instead you just harp on and on about how you want to leave because this place is so awful, but you never do

do you see me complaining about how awful this place is? why would I want to leave if I do not share your views?

I'm not here to give you a reason to stay, but if you want to leave, do so already.

freddster

Expert Member
its clear you want to leave, but instead you just harp on and on about how you want to leave because this place is so awful, but you never do

do you see me complaining about how awful this place is? why would I want to leave if I do not share your views?

I'm not here to give you a reason to stay, but if you want to leave, do so already.
So, because I want to leave, you swear at me, you call us racists, you tell us to f-off..and now you still can't give a reason. Pathetic doesn't even describe it.

saturnz

Honorary Master
So, because I want to leave, you swear at me, you call us racists, you tell us to f-off..and now you still can't give a reason. Pathetic doesn't even describe it.

please quote exact phrasing where I swear at you etc

you are the one raging at me

ngwe23

Executive Member

freddster be like: My life is crappy and and everyone is to blame except me. waaaa!!! BEE waaaaa!!! ANC waaaaa!! Zuma waaaaa!! blacks waaaaaa!!!

I sincerely hope that, for your, sake you do not leave SA, not because I like to have you around, but because if you cant make it in SA you are dreaming if you think you will make something of your life overseas. It ain't easy.

saturnz

Honorary Master
I sincerely hope that, for your, sake you do not leave SA, not because I like to have you around, but because if you cant make it in SA you are dreaming if you think you will make something of your life overseas. It ain't easy.

you are spoiling my fun

Pitbull

Verboten
I will sit here and eat as much of this country's money as I can. When it really is at a point of no return, I will leave this country will all the South African Rands I have accumulated. This is the easiest country to make money in. Why would I want to leave? :eek: