Rand sinks as South Africa plans record bailout for Eskom

wizardofid

Executive Member
Durban is a s**thole. You are missing nothing. Stay where you are in the Cape.
KZN is lovely, Durban is busy, not exactly clean, but nice none the less, any beach outside of Durban and far away enough from the main beach is lovely, even ushaka is nice, and that forms part of the main beach. If you know where to go, you can have an awesome time. So keep your prejudice to your self. That said wild coast is better.......but Durban crap, how often do you change feet in your mouth when you speak.

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
KZN is lovely, Durban is busy, not exactly clean, but nice none the less, any beach outside of Durban and far away enough from the main beach is lovely, even ushaka is nice, and that forms part of the main beach. If you know where to go, you can have an awesome time. So keep your prejudice to your self. That said wild coast is better.......but Durban crap, how often do you change feet in your mouth when you speak.
You have no idea what you are speaking about. Keep on dreaming and wipe that mouth when you are done. Durban is a s**thole.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
OK lew boy... You can wade in with your nonsense while the rest of us are actually just having a bit of fun...

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
But didn't you say capetown was also a shyte hole in another thread? You're losing track of your stories again...
Also, I know you live in Durban, but in case you didn't know, Durban is not the Cape. In my comment above, I was talking about Durban and not the Cape.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
wild coast is better
the wild coast has a beautiful, untouched, nature to it

but I've lost count of friends & family who've been threatened / accosted by street kids looking to make a quick buck while serving as your "guide" to the famous spots

the wild coast is sadly quite dangerous these days I'm told

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Also, I know you live in Durban, but in case you didn't know, Durban is not the Cape. In my comment above, I was talking about Durban and not the Cape.
Wow aren't you just a bit of a detective there.... *slow clap*

You aren't really talking about any place in normal reality, just your own reality which must be a very very sad place to exist really.

Craig

Honorary Master
Did I ever say Cape Town was a brilliant place?
I'm still waiting to hear why Cpt is a shithole. Maybe if you can't back up your statements you should just stfu. I'm really going to try from now on to not engage you.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Um, I actually stay in the Freestate, which would have been easy enough to see if you hovered over my name, but I guess you knew that Mr know it all. Yeah the south coast is right next to the wild coast, considering the 164km drive to Port Edward it is relevant. Good god can some one buy this embittered clown a one way ticket to hillbrow so that he can see what a shithole really looks like.

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
Um, I actually stay in the Freestate, which would have been easy enough to see if you hovered over my name, but I guess you knew that Mr know it all. Yeah the south coast is right next to the wild coast, considering the 164km drive to Port Edward it is relevant. Good god can some one buy this embittered clown a one way ticket to hillbrow so that he can see what a shithole really looks like.
What? That flat s**thole?

wizardofid

Executive Member
the wild coast has a beautiful, untouched, nature to it

but I've lost count of friends & family who've been threatened / accosted by street kids looking to make a quick buck while serving as your "guide" to the famous spots

the wild coast is sadly quite dangerous these days I'm told
Has been like that for MANY years, honestly is there a place in South Africa where you wouldn't get accosted by people. Mostly the keimouth area is where you will find some issues, Considering my geographical location, we prefer gnobie, port shepstone, port edward.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Wanna see a decent town? Come to Pretoria. Decent people all around.
See what I told you guys... lives in his own warped reality.

If Pretoria is so awesome, then why is everyone leaving to come to the coastal towns? Hmmm?

Genisys

Executive Member
See what I told you guys... lives in his own warped reality.

If Pretoria is so awesome, then why is everyone leaving to come to the coastal towns? Hmmm?
Because at a stage we all get tired and we seek asylum from the rat race our lives in Gauteng has become. Its sad, but a person can only take that much of this place (traffic takes it toll, and don't get me started on how busy shopping centers are, or even how most people in Gauteng has a sense of negativity on them). Going on holiday to any coastal town you notice the difference, its slow mode in comparison to Gauteng.

wizardofid

Executive Member
What? That flat s**thole?
Flat ? Clearly you failed geography, ever been to southern and eastern parts of Freestate, Eastern freestate has Clarens, golden gate national park and some of the most beautiful sandstone mountain ranges in the country. I stay in southern part of the Freestate, with the Maluti mountain range in my backyard, can pretty much sleep with my doors open go on holiday with unlocked doors, any thing but a shithole

PTA ? That crapper stayed in Sunnyside, when you could still go out at night in Esellen street, go to sterland and 19th hole. Walk home in a drunken state from Hatfield through Arcadia, also stayed in Brooklyn and Alphen park.Comparatively PTA CBD and surrounds is a shithole compared to Durban, the only exception to that being the wheel.

Stayed in Gauteng for the better part of my life, including PTA, East rand and JHB, Been to every province expect the northern cape.How many people can actually say they have seen most major Dams in the country or been to the upper, mid and lower vaal river. I stay about 15Km from the Caledon river.

You know what they say assumption is the mother of all fups.

Last edited: