Random bits of wisdom

DMNknight

Expert Member
For what it's worth, this was making the rounds right about the time I needed to hear them. Introspectively this cast some light on my own thoughts and the actions of others and it helped. It seems maybe some others need it too. @KT-B
I don't know where this is originally from, so if you know please let me know so that I can credit them. (I got it in pic form)

The Four Agreements:
Be impeccable with your word

Speak with Integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
Don't Take anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering
Don't make assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life
Always do your best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment, it will be different when you are tired as opposed to well-rested. Under any circumstance, simply do you best and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse and regret

KT-B

Honorary Master
For what it's worth, this was making the rounds right about the time I needed to hear them. Introspectively this cast some light on my own thoughts and the actions of others and it helped. It seems maybe some others need it too. @KT-B
I don't know where this is originally from, so if you know please let me know so that I can credit them. (I got it in pic form)

The Four Agreements:
Be impeccable with your word

Don't Take anything Personally

Don't make assumptions

Always do your best
You are so right - thank you. :giggle: