Rare cars on SA road

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Also saw an AMG now, but one in E63 guise. Couldn't snap a pic as I was driving, but the soundtrack eminating from the exhaust was quite something

Neuk_

Expert Member
My neighbour just added this to his collection, 1965 Porsche 356 C...

JSparrow

Toyota Noah spotted on the N3 at Linksfield this morning

Attachments

• 20190213_082343.jpg
    20190213_082343.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 82

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Speaking of interesting VW's, I was out for a run on Tuesday when a white Golf drove past me with 'GTD' on the back. It had a sporty look to it (twin pipes, large-ish rims and tyres, lower ride) but I wasn't sure if it's a new model, a new way of VW to label their cars (like a GTI diesel) or just some oke who had popped this on the back of his car for sh*ts and giggles.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Speaking of interesting VW's, I was out for a run on Tuesday when a white Golf drove past me with 'GTD' on the back. It had a sporty look to it (twin pipes, large-ish rims and tyres, lower ride) but I wasn't sure if it's a new model, a new way of VW to label their cars (like a GTI diesel) or just some oke who had popped this on the back of his car for sh*ts and giggles.
That is genuine.

Noseworthy

Expert Member

https://www.vw.co.za/en/models/new-golf.html#home

its genuine

genetic

Honorary Master

GTD's were launched here two years or so ago.

Pho3nix

The Legend

Diesel GTi