Rare cars on SA road

dualmeister

Honorary Master
^ Was it awkward with the ladies thinking you're a pervert or something :laugh:

Last edited:

genetic

Honorary Master
it’s called Zoom. You can bring stuff closer when you take pictures...

It’s a difficult concept to understand, but there is a lot of literature...
:ROFL: Really?

I work in the film industry, and have for almost 20 years.

Your image's aspect ratio's bias is on the vertical axis. (i.e 3x4).

In case you don't understand the literature (as you call it), I'll simplify it for you;

Your image dimensions are 3024 x 4032, which corresponds to an aspect ratio of 3x4. A cellphone which is held vertically has an aspect ratio of 3x4. Turn the phone horizontally, and you get an aspect ratio of 4x3, which equates to 4032 x 3024, which is the EXACT dimentions of the second image you posted, so you held the phone horizontally the second time around, but vertically for your first image... That has NOTHING to do with zoom.

So maybe get your facts straight next time before you call others out for lacking comprehension, because you're making yourself look like a fool.

Last edited:

Nicholas Lisse

:ROFL: Really?

I work in the film industry, and have for almost 20 years.

Your image's aspect ratio's bias is on the vertical access. (i.e 3x4).

In case you don't understand the literature (as you call it), I'll simplify it for you;

Your image dimensions are 3024 x 4032, which corresponds to an aspect ratio of 3x4. A cellphone which is held vertically has an aspect ratio of 3x4. Turn the phone horizontally, and you get an aspect ratio of 4x3, which equates to 4032 x 3024, which is the EXACT dimentions of the second image you posted, so you held the phone horizontally the second time around. It has NOTHING to do with zoom.

So maybe get your facts straight next time before you call others out for lacking comprehension.
If you know, why the dumb questions then?

Must be a really sad life of a keyboard warrior, sitting here waiting for opportunities to start useless argument...

And ignored.

genetic

Honorary Master
If you know, why the dumb questions then?

Must be a really sad life of a keyboard warrior, sitting here waiting for opportunities to start useless argument...

And ignored.
Just tried to help you out, but you got aggressive... anyway your ignorance is bliss.