Rare cars on SA road

MR.C

Expert Member
R33, was too fast for a decent pic, and phone was on video mode
0c0b2b23b327f33077c1242535e641e0.jpg

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Stop, its sunday and i am trying to behave, flat 6, V8, V10 and V12 all in one picture, eff it where is my tissue box

I suspect I even know the owner of the 458 and was driven around it in a year or two ago, but the rich and famous were obviously hiding from the peasantry.

Technically it’s not one picture, but in retrospect I should have done that.

epah

Expert Member
I suspect I even know the owner of the 458 and was driven around it in a year or two ago, but the rich and famous were obviously hiding from the peasantry.

Technically it’s not one picture, but in retrospect I should have done that.
oh man it must have been glorious, I would actually take the 458 out of the rest in that picture, in spider form ofcourse.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
oh man it must have been glorious, I would actually take the 458 out of the rest in that picture, in spider form ofcourse.

Oddly as much of a Lambo fan as I am the colour of the Aventador is all wrong and the Gallardo just feels very old now.

Never liked Ferraris in general but especially not the 458, it’s just an odd looking thing.

The Porsche while technically bottom wrung here and generally last on my list was the most imposing with the biggest road presence there and the new light clusters makes it feel so much more modern.