Rare cars on SA road

epah

Expert Member
Oddly as much of a Lambo fan as I am the colour of the Aventador is all wrong and the Gallardo just feels very old now.

Never liked Ferraris in general but especially not the 458, it’s just an odd looking thing.

The Porsche while technically bottom wrung here and generally last on my list was the most imposing with the biggest road presence there and the new light clusters makes it feel so much more modern.

Yeah that colour is a bit tame especially for a lambo. Honestly even if it had a good colour I still wouldn’t pick an Aventador unless it was an SV, now that’s dramatic enough for me.

You simply can’t fault a Porsche, they are just perfect.

I used to think 458s look odd too when they first came out but I now see the beauty in them. I think they are gorgeous.

epah

Expert Member
OK, I''ll give you the Frenchie test - post how common it is by means of photos.

It’s so common that I don’t even need to take pictures every time I see one.

Corollas are common, show me how many pictures of those you have.

Cereal_Killer

Forging
It’s so common that I don’t even need to take pictures every time I see one.

Corollas are common, show me how many pictures of those you have.
Like the Mustangs here that is as common as the Golfs and Porches

genetic

Honorary Master
Sadly here on the West Coast cars only goes one direction. Interior appeared to be in acceptable condition still.

I think it comes down more to care and maintenance. If you love your car, you'd keep it in tip-top shape.

It doesn't need a lot of work though. Body looks great - just needs a little trim work and paint correction.

Neuk_

Expert Member
It could go in the bad parking thread as well but the car park was pretty empty and this thing is pretty big...

80499c8b90b71ae9cedf576b1d3de2de.jpg