RARU: Pathetic communication channels

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
So I ordered some items from RARU mid December. A birthday gift for my boy - for 12 January. The estimated delivery dates were early January (4th). To date no delivery and zero communication from them on this. I had to try and hunt them down for an explanation. And I mean hunt them down as they are bloody well next to impossible to get hold of. Their 0861 number just doesn't work. They don't seem to monitor their inbox with any regards to urgency either. You write an email and they might respond within a day or 3. If you are lucky... Then when they DO respond their tone is totally unapologetic with zero regards to proper customer service or helpfulness.

Pathetic. I think this might be my last order from them.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
You just reminded me...I also ordered something from Raru in mid-December...the date is now the 23rd of Jan (instead of original 11th of Jan). Horrible service!

Raru.png

rambo919

Executive Member
Ordered a universal charger, it arrived.... had the wrong tips. Sent a message..... still after more than 2 weeks have not received a reply.

Drifter

Honorary Master
I have never experienced this. Every time I email them, they typically respond within 4 hrs or so.