Realme X50 Pro Player Snapdragon 865 8GB/128GB

Crossing_Swords

Item: Realme X50 Pro Player
Price: R4500 negotiable
Payment Method Accepted: EFT, Cash
Warranty: 2 year repair warranty with Giztop. So, 1 year left. https://www.giztop.com/warranty
Packaging: Original packaging. Will add two extra covers as well.
Condition: Perfect, never been dropped, scratched etc.
Reason: Want to go back to Xiaomi
Shipping: Risk and Cost on you
Collection: Yes, or meet up with a mask on in a public place

Chinese version
Super AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+
Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+)
UFS 3.1
8GB RAM/128GB Storage
Fingerprint (under display, optical)
Fast charging 65W, 100% in 35 min
Stereo speakers

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-11 132759.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-11 132759.png
    603.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I am interested, currently on a Xioami A2 Lite. What about Xiaoimi is it you want to make back to and will you be willing to send with Postnet/Aramex store-to-door ?

Crossing_Swords

I am interested, currently on a Xioami A2 Lite. What about Xiaoimi is it you want to make back to and will you be willing to send with Postnet/Aramex store-to-door ?
I used to have the Xiaomi Mi4 and then I had the Redmi Note uh... 3, I think. Sold it on MyBB, so can actually go check xD
I have a lot of Xiaomi stuff, and I prefer Miui. I've used Realui, the Vanilla Rom on the Nokia range, Samsung etc., but just like Miui. Bit of a Xiaomi fanboy I guess.
Yeah sure. I think Postnet does Insurance on their packages as well, as far as I know.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I like Xiaomi, but have also looked at the Realme's whenever I upgrade. So it's interesting you going back to Xiaomi. I got used to Xiaomi integration and like MIUI. For the midrange it is also easy to get locally I guess. Xiaomi also busy and planning to enter the market competing.

But yeah, this is sales thread so will leave discussion for somewhere else.

Anyways, good sale.

Crossing_Swords

I like Xiaomi, but have also looked at the Realme's whenever I upgrade. So it's interesting you going back to Xiaomi. I got used to Xiaomi integration and like MIUI. For the midrange it is also easy to get locally I guess. Xiaomi also busy and planning to enter the market competing.

But yeah, this is sales thread so will leave discussion for somewhere else.

Anyways, good sale.
I can't fault Realme for anything. It's customisable, you get a lot of bang for your buck etc., but just prefer Xiaomi. Miui looks good, works well. Xiaomi products also gel well with one another.

I'm selling this phone and then getting something with just about the same specs.
Apparently, the Realme GT is great. Would be interesting to know your thoughts, should you ever go the realme direction.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I can't fault Realme for anything. It's customisable, you get a lot of bang for your buck etc., but just prefer Xiaomi. Miui looks good, works well. Xiaomi products also gel well with one another.

I'm selling this phone and then getting something with just about the same specs.
Apparently, the Realme GT is great. Would be interesting to know your thoughts, should you ever go the realme direction.
For now I am happy with my Note 9s.

But my next phone I would like to save up for the higher end devices, which is just difficult to get locally.