Reason for Tito Mboweni's exit is bad news for South Africa - Dawie Roodt

John Tempus

Executive Member
Dawie Roodt, the same man who thought the Africrypt brothers were convincing with their infinite % profit margin on magical trading ?

After that article I find it impossible to take anything serious coming from Dawie nor would I touch any investment this guy is involved in.

Anyone can predict that political figures will exit, now or later. This is Nostradamus level bs predictions, not sure why this is article worthy.

konfab

Honorary Master
Mboweni supported the exact same destructive policies as anyone else in the ANC.

And destroying the country of SA is going to be a good thing eventually, especially if it leads to the creation of a bunch of smaller countries that are actually nations and not the fantasies of Smuts and his globalist successors.

R13...

Honorary Master
Dawie Roodt seems to be in the business of stating the obvius. But then again, Tito did hire the dodgy Ranjeni.

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
1000 monkey's typing on keyboards will eventually write a classic novel.

Of course the more he predicts the more likely one of them will come right. Does not make him a seer.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Dawie Roodt, the same man who thought the Africrypt brothers were convincing with their infinite % profit margin on magical trading ?

After that article I find it impossible to take anything serious coming from Dawie nor would I touch any investment this guy is involved in.

Anyone can predict that political figures will exit, now or later. This is Nostradamus level bs predictions, not sure why this is article worthy.
Source?

If I remember correctly, he was just impressed by the brothers, not by the "infinite % profit margin".

Say what you will/want, Dawie has got a point.
Same as the two Eskom experts (Chris Yelland & Ted Blom).
Normally, the doom and gloom, happens.

The issue here is actually the incompetent government, not the person "forecasting" or "predicting" what will happen next.
We should rather focus on trying to hold the government responsible.
Honestly, I have thought on how would you actually make a difference? How would the man on the street (me & you) change this country? I do not think it is that easy or even remotely possible. Anyone with any actual/feasible ideas on us changing the projections of this country?

noxibox

Honorary Master
Say what you will/want, Dawie has got a point.
Same as the two Eskom experts (Chris Yelland & Ted Blom).
Normally, the doom and gloom, happens.
Has anybody ever compiled a list of all their predictions to check how often they guess right? Or how often they're really predictions rather than stating the obvious?

We should rather focus on trying to hold the government responsible.
As a general rule that's impossible.