(Recipes) Vegan Meals,Eggs & Dairy allowed,Low Carb,No Soya,LCHF

RedViking

Nord of the South
I prepped this last night for the other half to chuck in the oven when I leave the office today Cheesy Cauliflower alla Vodka Casserole – Low Carb

The shop I went to yesterday didn't have double thick whipping cream, so I bought double cream plain yoghurt and subbed that in my sauce, as well as in the mixing of the cauliflower. I also added double the parmesan (because, CHEESE!) and topped ours with torn bits of mozzarella. It's rather scary how much I am looking forward to dinner later :p
That looks really delicious.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Aaah, yes. We're missing an "and" maybe? Anyway, will let you know later how the cauliflower dish turned out :)
Also first post:

**Please not trolling and bashing Vegans. You can comment here if you have anything off topic to say or want to discuss the definition of a vegan. **

I am not a Vegan but I really I need recipes (that you have actually made) and ideas for mostly tasty vegetable meals.

• Milk and Eggs allowed
• No Soya
• Low or no Sugar
• No potato
• No Rice etc.
• No Corn

/snip
;)

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I did ask earlier if cheese / dairy was sometimes permissible for @RedViking 's wife - vegetarian's eat dairy and cheese, it's vegan's who don't :p I suspect we should change the title of this thread to make more sense if dairy is sometimes permissible, but low carb / gluten free is still the goal - @RedViking ?
No, sure. I'm just trying to point out that parmesan contains animal products and is not vegetarian. Lot's of folk, including vegetarians, don't know that.