Record 63,880 people murdered in Brazil in 2017

f2wohf

Honorary Master
So, the story you residing in France was all bullhide? Thought so .... Took me a while to expose your lies. I had to put up the bait at the right place and time. Today is my day :D
I grew up in France, lived there for 20+ years, am French and work in SA for almost 10 years.

Now you're making an idiot of yourself twice in a row...

I don't think there's one post in the whole forum where I say that I live (present tense) in France since I discovered the forum and registered when I was already living in SA.

Probably hundreds of posts saying that I lived (past tense, yup english is complicated) in France.

If you were so confused, you never asked to yourself WTF a French living in France would do on a SA forum?

Last edited:

Arthur

Honorary Master
The news from Brazil is not good. Saw this on Zerohedge recently:

"I'm Totally Freaked Out": Brazil's Elite Fleeing Bloodshed And Chaos

Zerohedge said:
Amid the economic, political, and social collapse, Brazil has been described by many as being in the midst of a “zombie apocalypse” as years of corruption and violence spectacularly implodes all at once.

Horrified by the out of control violence and pessimistic about the nation’s political and economic outlook, thousands of wealthy Brazilians are now fleeing the country.

Does not seem right, they seem to say 32 per 100 000, not per day.

Also:

19,016 murders recorded between April 2016 to March 2017 according to dickipedia. It's much higher than that imo because of unreported deaths especially in rural areas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

Edit: This is for South Africa.
19 016 = 52 per day for April 2016 to March 2017 and

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lif...crime-stats-2017-everything-you-need-to-know/

Seems around 18 000 - 19 000 a year for 2016 and 2017, give or take a few hundred, or thousand I guess as they are reported murders only, not sure how many unreported murders there are...
Which is 49 to 52 per day average