Red Hot Penny Shares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inviter

Hi the subject says it all..... Is it worth going this guys route. Is the site legit? I actually need advice
I only got small money to try and make more. I was even looking to daytrade and just make a few grand for the month.
I am actually so lost and don't even know what to buy.... Which shares to choose?

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
~~~~~~~~
Ignore this post - the powers that be will be investigating this thread.
~~~~~~~~

no site linked

pump and dump

scam

move on
Rubbish.

No site linked...a plus in my view
No specific share reference...a plus in my view
50+ post count...a plus in my view
No suspect post history...

I'm more inclined to think you killed a noob's thread without righteous cause.

Personally I think OP has zero clue wtf he/she is doing & is likely to lose whatever money he/she has....but thats no reason to kill a thread outright.

Last edited:

Crossing_Swords

Hi the subject says it all..... Is it worth going this guys route. Is the site legit? I actually need advice
I only got small money to try and make more. I was even looking to daytrade and just make a few grand for the month.
I am actually so lost and don't even know what to buy.... Which shares to choose?

I was registered with them for a while. It is legitimate in the sense that you pay them for investment advice. However, with penny shares you should be aware that your risk is much higher than say, your top 40.

Inviter

I was registered with them for a while. It is legitimate in the sense that you pay them for investment advice. However, with penny shares you should be aware that your risk is much higher than say, your top 40.

Can I make money off the penny shares, and what do I go for?

shauntir

As with any share, there are risks involved. I'd advise you to learn some more about investing and trading before putting your hard earned cash in the hands of strangers. Yes, you will get advice but should you not make money and actually lose some, who takes the blame? You.

This goes for any stock broker.

DJ...

Banned
Don't touch them if you value your money. In my eyes they are scam artists even though they appear to provide legitimate advice. Here's a quote from previous advice I gave regarding investing in penny-shares:

Wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. Microcap stocks are thinly traded and pump and dump is a common scam in these markets. They're then claiming to be forex experts - well so is every other company out there. Are they brokers? No, not by the looks of things - yet they're providing advice.Then we have their index trackers, which will only serve to benefit them on the other side of your trades. You're dealing with a low-liquidity market so you risk being exposed to a single position for quite some time. You also run the risk of companies diluting stock to artificially create demand - they use these penny-stock punters to feed crap advice that looks good at first but will cost you big in the long term.

Personally I'd steer well clear...

themba990

Expert Member
I am the thread killer

Don't touch them if you value your money. In my eyes they are scam artists even though they appear to provide legitimate advice. Here's a quote from previous advice I gave regarding investing in penny-shares:

Wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. Microcap stocks are thinly traded and pump and dump is a common scam in these markets. They're then claiming to be forex experts - well so is every other company out there. Are they brokers? No, not by the looks of things - yet they're providing advice.Then we have their index trackers, which will only serve to benefit them on the other side of your trades. You're dealing with a low-liquidity market so you risk being exposed to a single position for quite some time. You also run the risk of companies diluting stock to artificially create demand - they use these penny-stock punters to feed crap advice that looks good at first but will cost you big in the long term.

Personally I'd steer well clear...

That's how you kill a thread

Shi

Expert Member
They have been discussed on several of the share forums out there (e.g. sharechat). These sites are also useful for getting more info and advise on share investing.

Bottom line ... AVOID.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
What DJ said.

Depending on the amount of money you have and timeframe of investment and risk you can endure your money suffering a loss, its better to buy a mix of assets (shares, property, bonds, cash) via a selection unit trusts/ETFs (the mix determined by your answers to the 1st three issues).

The red hot penny shares would be extremely high risk according to me and you have a good change of losing your initial investment. If you are 100%fine with possibly losing all the money (its play-around-with money), then you could ahead if you really wanted to.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
So would buying shares be the easiest/quickest short term investment option?

No, probably just the riskiest.

Also depends on what your short term is, what do you see as the short term?

With shares you will have to wait for prices to increase (they could just as easily decrease) and for dividends to be paid (have to wait at least 6 month or more).

For short term the highest interest money market might be the best bet if you cant afford to loose all or part of the investment.

Crossing_Swords

Can I make money off the penny shares, and what do I go for?

I'm sure you can. However, as some of the others have said; your risk is quite high. In the end you can probably subscribe for a few months and via dummy stock check to see if you would have made anything.

In truth, there is no get rich quick method, so it would be safer to go with a reputable broker than winging it yourself.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I have no clue when it comes to investing, but I wouldn't just because that "late 90's" style website puts me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.