Renowned traditional healer, Credo Mutwa passes away

Excalibur

Expert Member
Renowned Sanusi and traditional healer Credo Mutwa has passed away. The Credo Mutwa Foundation has confirmed the passing of the 98-year-old.

The Foundation is yet to release a statement with more information.

Meanwhile, the family of the Sanusi has asked for space during this time.

Mutwa is famed for his predictions of historic events in the country, such as the 1976 Youth Uprising.
Link.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
renowned . . . .
got to love those pronouns the media uses, what is the point of using it if the person is renowned ?

"famous singer" michael jackson, passes away
Because the world is more colourful when descriptive words are used to give body and emotion to a written piece. You'll need to know the difference between a pronoun and an adjective to understand.

surface

Executive Member
Sangomas normally go into a trance and get revelations, some during meditation.
I don't know what revelation is really - I didn't get to study this in science classes. If you know who reveals and why to specific people, that would be great. Is it god perhaps? And which version of god? bramha, allah, trinity, zeus, thor ?

Also, how do you know that sangomas get revelation? Do you have capabilities to understand fake from genuine? And in that case how did you get that capability? Did someone reveal to you? And who?

Excalibur

Expert Member
I don't know what revelation is really - I didn't get to study this in science classes. If you know who reveals and why to specific people, that would be great. Is it god perhaps? And which version of god? bramha, allah, trinity, zeus, thor ?
I would suggest you read one of Credo's books, he wrote plenty. There you can get details on the source of his visions and predictions.

surface

Executive Member
I would suggest you read one of Credo's books, he wrote plenty. There you can get details on the source of his visions and predictions.
But surely, you can put the gist here? I am asking simple questions. Lockdown starts tomorrow night so I don't think I will be able to buy any of this.

Also, do you know if his work is published in any scientific journals? That seems quite a extraordinary claim not recognized by scientific community yet. Perhaps all of his fans can do the right thing and raise world awareness among scientific community.

Excalibur

Expert Member
But surely, you can elaborate the gist here? I am asking simple questions. Lockdown starts tomorrow night so I don't think I will be able to buy any of this.

Also, do you know if his work is published in any scientific journals? That seems quite a extraordinary claim not recognized by scientific community yet.
You can get PDFs online during the lock-down. It is not only Credo but there are many other people who have written books on this. If a prediction is made and it materialises what does that have to do with scientific journals?

surface

Executive Member
You can get PDFs online during the lock-down. It is not only Credo but there are many other people who have written books on this. If a prediction is made and it materialises what does that have to do with scientific journals?
Well, we have to know how they made it and if it is repeatable, right? So, that we can predict now onwards now that they are gone? And if many other people predicted, what makes his prediction a special?

Does he have some other paintings that hold future predictions right now? Did he predict something already that did not turn out to be true? Or was he 100% accurate? How do we measure?

Last edited:

Mar Vin

Expert Member
Yeah the same guy who believed that reptilians are amongst us and prepared Africa to be taken over by the white man. :rolleyes:

His backside.
I wont undermine his work. I don't know much about it, but I am aware of him being a healer of some sorts. but most of you disagreeing or laughing probably believe Nastradamus and Siener got it right, right?