Renowned traditional healer, Credo Mutwa passes away

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
What is this a prediction of If I may?
A plane crashing into the twin towers... He even predicted the electricity problems we face.

South Africa will experience a major electricity failure, the right wing will rise again and three great men will be in extreme danger. The new president may not last his full term in office…
He’s recently been overcome by a feeling of great sadness and loss. It’s a time he calls “when the sun marries the moon”, which usually precedes some disaster or other.

During one such period he wrote a poem, The Bloodstained Flag. Shortly afterwards, US President John F Kennedy was gunned down. During another such period, he warned apartheid architect HF Verwoerd that he saw a bayonet hanging over his head.

Verwoerd dismissed the vision as nonsense, saying only blacks died by knives. Shortly afterwards he was fatally stabbed in parliament.

After another such period Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was killed. Even later, he told another sangoma: “A great African is going to die.” The date was April 10, 1994 – the day Chris Hani was assassinated.

Last edited:

MightyQuin

Honorary Master

surface

Executive Member
I will make a prediction. A great Asian is going to die today. Let us come back tomorrow for this post.

Even later, he told another sangoma: “A great African is going to die.” The date was April 10, 1994 – the day Chris Hani was assassinated.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
I wont undermine his work. I don't know much about it, but I am aware of him being a healer of some sorts. but most of you disagreeing or laughing probably believe Nastradamus and Siener got it right, right?
No we don't

I have yet to see one successful prediction from any of these con artists

Cray

Honorary Master
No we don't

I have yet to see one successful prediction from any of these con artists
Those "psychics" that prey on families with missing relative are the worst... one of them even told the familty that the missing person was dead, :mad:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/07/sylvia-browne-amanda-berry-cleveland

Sylvia Browne: fans lash out at 'psychic' over false Ohio abduction prediction

'Psychic' incorrectly predicted the death of Amanda Berry in 2004 – not the first time she's been wrong about a missing person

Cray

Honorary Master
I wont undermine his work. I don't know much about it, but I am aware of him being a healer of some sorts. but most of you disagreeing or laughing probably believe Nastradamus and Siener got it right, right?
Nope, they where all full of it...

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
I throw you a challenge. I made a prediction that 'A great Asian is going to die today'.
I see your challenge and raise you a better one

Covid numbers are going to rise tomorrow
There will be some major road accidents
At least ten buildings will burn down
Lots of babies will be made

Oh and I also predict I will be using my left hand for a change :oops:

Flanders

Honorary Master
RIP.

I don't know much about him but know that he was respected and held in high regard by people like Graham Hancock.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
where was this predicted ?
My guide took me to the Credo Mutwa Cultural Village. Credo Mutwa was a historian, architect, playwright, painter, sculptor, and traditional healer. He made what was essentially an outdoor museum/park. A large of amount of the plants in the park can be used for medicinal purposes. The legend is that this painting, found in the park, predicted 9/11. They say Credo Mutwa painted it in 1979 (that part is factual) and said that what was going on in the painting would happen in a major world power country sometime in the future, and that it would be done by people who wear “arm bands around their heads,” as the skull in the bottom right corner is. This is all according to my guide.
Your DDG/Google etc. broken?