Reports indicate that the iPhone 12 will be more expensive than iPhone 11

Itsa Trap

Expert Member
I like that they included FPT, I mean sure the reporting is kinda almost Industrial espionage level, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Tim's siden**i isn't giving them all the information.

Then there is Mr Rossman with Right to Repair. Not in complete agreement with all his politics, but he is doing the lord's work when it comes to the above topic.

Mekon

Expert Member
And in other news peanut butter is made from.......... Peanuts

Matt91

Expert Member
Lol, more expensive and you probably won't even get a power adapter to charge the damn thing, that's sold separately of course.

Radorn

It's right up there with Apple's yearly "most powerful iPhone ever created."

Reactions: 3WA

koeks525

Expert Member
Personally, I do not see why this is news-worthy; Its common knowledge Apple products are a bit pricey, and newer revisions would cost more than the predecessors.

Reports had previously indicated that Apple would take aggressive measures – such as a weaker battery and not including a charger in the box – to ensure that the iPhone 12 range was not more expensive than its iPhone 11 counterpart.

I feel Apple is simply taking its consumers for a ride here. Soon, they will get rid of the box, the head sets, the sim card opener, and sell those iPhones in a plastic iSleeve.

justplain

Expert Member
Well, only if it's one of those 100% peanut peanut butters . :D
Otherwise they can have salt, sugar, stabilizers etc in them. You gotta read the labels these days :p

And in other news peanut butter is made from.......... Peanuts

justplain

Expert Member
BREAKING NEWS: In line with Apple, the new Samsung Galaxy 1Million+++ will be more expensive than S20! SHOCK HORROR.
Roll up roll up to be scammed out of boat loads of cash for a slightly better camera and 3 years of OS support.
MY opinion is that the manufacturers are now caught up in a marketing game to out do each other without actually offering you much more than what they previously released.
I'd wager that you're more than fine skipping 2-3 generations of phones these days. The incremental changes year to year to me at least do not warrant a whole new device.