Reptilian Overlord thread was a joke surely?

porchrat

Honorary Master
I have heard people talking about a reptilian overlord thread that a certain forumite created yesterday.

Is this real or is it just a joke. Surely he didn't actually make a reptilian overlord thread? I know we make jokes about how crazy folks believe in reptilian overlords but people don't honestly believe this do they?

DJ...

Banned
Oh she did, alright. And she is dead serious about it. She believes that the world is run by reptilians from another planet who are taking over earth.

She's as bonkers as a scientologist...

Nick333

Honorary Master
I didn't see the thread(s) myself but , judging by the poster, I would say yes he really believes that shyte.

DJ...

Banned
That was just one of the threads. The others were along the lines of Hollywood celebrities being in on the conspiracy. How the media is controlled by the illuminati. And a whole heap of bullschit, copy/pasted from Alex Jones and David Icke's sites...

porchrat

Honorary Master
Yea the craziness I did get to witness yesterday made me wonder. She seems very irrational. Still... reptilian overlords... that is really out there. If she truly believes these things then I think she needs some sort of professional help. :(

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
But they are real.

one of them uses my body from time to time (mostly to go clubbing).

porchrat

Honorary Master
That was just one of the threads. The others were along the lines of Hollywood celebrities being in on the conspiracy. How the media is controlled by the illuminati. And a whole heap of bullschit, copy/pasted from Alex Jones and David Icke's sites...
:eek:

I have seen people mentioning this David Icke person before. This person is the one that pushes the reptilian overlords thing yea?

TJ99

Honorary Master
You were there, on the front lines. You saw the insanity for yourself (in the other thread). I don't think he has the mental faculties to make those kind of things up just to troll us. He inhabits a different world from the rest of us, a world of neon green text and lens flares, where evolution is a conspiracy and metaphysics is the only true science, where rational people are disconnected from the universe.

By the way he made 7 threads, the lizard people one probably wasn't even the looniest.

Edit: Yes, David Icke is the lizard people guy.

He's also apparently a son of a godhead, whatever that means.
A truly deranged man

Last edited:

DJ...

Banned
:eek:

I have seen people mentioning this David Icke person before. This person is the one that pushes the reptilian overlords thing yea?
Just check out his forum. For a laugh. It is batschit fscking looney, as are the forumites there. There is a special forum section for psychics with a whole host of them claiming to be psychics and empaths and a whole heap of other tripe. I posted a thread there about a year ago asking the psychics to anticipate the next thread title posted. Was promptly deleted...:(

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I have heard people talking about a reptilian overlord thread that a certain forumite created yesterday.

Is this real or is it just a joke. Surely he didn't actually make a reptilian overlord thread? I know we make jokes about how crazy folks believe in reptilian overlords but people don't honestly believe this do they?
I have met many people who do believe this. Do you know who David Icke is (that's modern hippies for you...)?

*edit*

I see the loon has already been brought up. :D

Last edited:

porchrat

Honorary Master
I have met many people who do believe this. Do you know who David Icke is?
I knew he was some sort of conspiracy theory whackjob but I just took a brief look at his Wikipedia article and it has made me even more concerned. These people need professional help. How can this Icke character not be in an asylum by now.