• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Reshaad Sha’s stellar rise to the top

konfab

Honorary Master
DFA Metro Ethernet (Magellan) 1Gbps with SEACOM Internet as a primary connect, and a Vox 100Mbps fibre connection as backup.
I hate this human being...

konfab

Honorary Master
Too much money to know what to do with... and I bet he got to the top not due to hard work. If that was the case we'd all be in that boat together.
I don't hate the fact that he has too much money, I hate the fact that he has what most people consider as a top internet connection as a backup. I mean come on, isn't a 1 Gbps fiber line enough. Getting a 100mb as a spare just seems like he is rubbing it in everyone's faces.

skimread

Executive Member
I hate this human being...
Fiber not available in my complex yet and my ADSL has been down for a month and 7 days and counting but Telkom is still charging for it. I just don't know anymore. I feel like I need to leave the country to get uncapped internet.

Pavan

Expert Member
I don't hate the fact that he has too much money, I hate the fact that he has what most people consider as a top internet connection as a backup. I mean come on, isn't a 1 Gbps fiber line enough. Getting a 100mb as a spare just seems like he is rubbing it in everyone's faces.
He was previously at DFA, so this makes sense. Most telco C-level staff have similar... When we launched NeoBroadband, we hooked up the C-level with 100Mbps ftth and a PTP 50Mbps backup, and that's around 7 years ago.