Return to Afrihost

shaheedtait

Hi there. A few years ago I was an Adsl customer of Afrihost. I would now like to sign up for Fibre

When trying to access the Client Zone it sends a OTP to a number I no longer have. How can I change this?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hi there. A few years ago I was an Adsl customer of Afrihost. I would now like to sign up for Fibre

When trying to access the Client Zone it sends a OTP to a number I no longer have. How can I change this?

Hi,

You can send us a mail from your email address you use to login to send you a manual otp. We will then email you a manual otp that is valid for 15min and that will allow you to update your number.

I can also send you the manual otp or you can request a call back for one of the team members to assist we have teams on calls until 11pm daily.

shaheedtait

Hi,

You can send us a mail from your email address you use to login to send you a manual otp. We will then email you a manual otp that is valid for 15min and that will allow you to update your number.

I can also send you the manual otp or you can request a call back for one of the team members to assist we have teams on calls until 11pm daily.
Thank you. From changing my number to the full installation being completed. Less then 3 days. Super awesome service.