Revealed: Documents Show Bill Gates Has Given $319 Million to Media Outlets

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
A 2017 article about Gates's Influence.

Concerns about the software billionaire’s sway — roughly a quarter of WHO’s budget goes toward polio eradication — has led to an effort to rein him in. But he remains a force to be reckoned with, as WHO prepares to elect one of three finalists to lead the organization.

“All of the candidates are going to have to ally with him in some way,” said Sophie Harman, associate professor of international politics at Queen Mary University of London. “You can’t ignore him.”

Evidence of Gates’ unprecedented influence abounds in ways subtle and showy.

“He is treated liked a head of state, not only at the WHO, but also at the G20” — Geneva-based NGO representative
Already a decade ago, when Gates started throwing money into malaria eradication, top officials — including the chief of the WHO’s malaria program — raised concerns that the foundation was distorting research priorities. “The term often used was ‘monopolistic philanthropy’, the idea that Gates was taking his approach to computers and applying it to the Gates Foundation,” said a source close to the WHO board.

Last edited:

Dave

Honorary Master

lexity

Executive Member

lexity

Executive Member
you fail to understand how the mass media propaganda model works. Money from foundations eventually filters opinion and it selects what information and which stories get prioritized, you end up with a selected narrative without coercion.
The filtering happens where most people do not suspect, I think.

Long before a story is published. The pool of advertizers is narrowed, through the consumer relinquishing his role.

It's the State-regulation that is the real, and most damaging filter. But it's the consumer, who first needs to give up responsibility for passing over inferior goods/service providers, in favor of more suitable ones... and hand it over to the State.

The consumer has been the one with the target on his back in the USA ever since 1776. The consumer has been indispensable in propping this slow-motion car-crash up. But although it implicates all of us to some degree, it's also good news because it is action we can reverse out of/substitute with acknowledgement that despite the deliberate psy-op, subtle cajoling, degrading insinuations and constant propaganda, it is ultimately the consumers' responsibility to discriminate against unsuitable goods and service providers.... that the State has to be defrocked of this illegitimate role co-option.

Is it any wonder 'anti-discrimination' propaganda is so loud and over-bearing in the lamestream press? The last thing they can afford is a consumer that is willing to discriminate in favor of more suitable goods/service providers.

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master

Bill Gates Calls For Governments To Censor Social Media And Celebrates ‘The New Normal’​

Perpetual doomsayer Bill Gates has called for censoring social media in his latest effort to combat so-called “disinformation”.

On December 7th, Bill Gates released his 2021 Year in Review on his blog “GatesNotes”. In this annual blog, former Microsoft founder and “philanthropist” treats us to his personal review of 2021, as well as predictions for what to expect in 2022. There are a number of points worth dissecting, but first, let’s provide some background for those who might be wondering, “Who the hell cares what Bill Gates thinks?”.

For the last two years, the international public has been confronted with the opinions of Bill Gates. Despite not having any formal medical training or experience, Gates has been paraded in front of the public by the corporate media. Of course, this could be related to the fact that Gates has given over $300 million to various corporate media outlets in recent years. Either way, his thoughts, views and opinions have been promoted as the gold standard largely due to his apparent 2015 “prediction” regarding the next major pandemic.

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
Bill Gates’s stranglehold on the MSM: Part 1

I recently wrote about GF infiltration into British science; this series of articles investigates how this influence is compounded by its funding of British MSM and how the Gates narrative on vaccines (at the expense of research and development of treatment) and climate change has become the prevailing orthodoxy from which no dissent is allowed.

Gates has brilliantly managed his personal PR as a saviour and number one philanthropist, along with a strategy that taken him right into the heart of international power. Over the years the British public have been primed, via the gullible and culpable MSM, into unthinkingly accepting anything which the GF dictates to the rest of the world. To date that includes bankrupting our own country to enrich NGOs and despots around the world – now most of all China – in the name of development and public health.

The BBC is at the forefront of an obsessive dissemination of propaganda on foreign aid. The GF doesn’t fund the BBC directly but it has heavily invested in BBC Media Action, an arm of the national broadcaster set up in 1999 to fund international development. Today this charity – yes, it has charitable status – spreads the official BBC narrative on a multitude of topics in 24 different countries under the guise of ‘human rights‘. BBC Media Action claims that it reaches more than 100million people a year. That’s a lot of people exposed to BBC propaganda on climate change, Covid-19, vaccines and Israel.

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
A good two part article on how he monopolized the media, and obviously used that as an outlet to sell his products.

MrGyre

Executive Member
A good two part article on how he monopolized the media, and obviously used that as an outlet to sell his products.

She's a south african journalist and it shows - her articles are so full of emotional view points and personal opinions that it should be called a blog rather than an article.

I recall her posts when she was going on about white genocide in south africa and how heavily one-sided it was.

Last edited:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
She's a south african journalist and it shows - her articles are so full of emotional view points and personal opinions that it should rather be called a blog rather than an article.

I recall her posts when she was going on about white genocide in south africa and how heavily one-sided it was.

Yussie, after the first paragraph its evident she personally utterly despises the existence of the mxn.

Quality unbiased reporting this is, but then its about on par from what we've come to expect.

adrianx

Expert Member
Yussie, after the first paragraph its evident she personally utterly despises the existence of the mxn.

Quality unbiased reporting this is, but then its about on par from what we've come to expect.

I get the occasional email from change dot org and there was one that I agreed with. Something about a female minister (of parliament) telling schoolgirls to keep their legs closed and their books open. They* wanted her to apologise.

Anyway, when I saw that they* referred to themselves as an organisation for "Womxn's Rights", I immediately decided that I don't give a flying fudge anymore.

Before you burn your bras, learn how to engage with people.

Edit: I agree that the "lady minister" should not have said what she said to the little girls, but if you call yourself a womxn, I'll never sign your petition... because I'm a mxn.

Last edited:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I get the occasional email from change dot org and there was one that I agreed with. Something about a female minister (of parliament) telling schoolgirls to keep their legs closed and their books open. They* wanted her to apologise.

Anyway, when I saw that they* referred to themselves as an organisation for "Womxn's Rights", I immediately decided that I don't give a flying fudge anymore.

Before you burn your bras, learn how to engage with people.

Edit: I agree that the "lady minister" should not have said what she said to the little girls, but if you call yourself a womxn, I'll never sign your petition... because I'm a mxn.

Eikona wena!

You refused to sign the petition of a womxn group? You are a sexist, and everything that is wrong with the world (in their eyes)