RICA SIM Cards With Different Addresses

BrainFreeze

Hi everyone.

I want to ask if it will be okay to RICA two different SIM cards from different networks with different residential addresses?

I have a Vodacom SIM which I got years ago and now I would like to get an MTN SIM, but the address that I will use to RICA won't be the same as the Vodacom SIM.

Will this be an issue?

Thanks!

Last edited:

deweyzeph

Executive Member
Hi everyone.

I want to ask if it will be okay to RICA two different SIM cards from different networks with different residential addresses?

I have a Vodacom SIM which I got years ago and now I would like to get an MTN SIM, but the address that I will use to RICA won't be the same as the Vodacom SIM.

Will this be an issue?

Thanks!

RICA is a joke. No one gives a crap what address you use to RICA with or if it's different from previous SIM cards you registered.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Unlike FICA, where you have to repeatedly update your details, RICA is just an inconvenience you have to go through to get a SIM. After that it is just a joke.

Thugscub

Expert Member
Just wander down to your nearest foreign owned spaza shop. If it has not been looted or destroyed. Get a sim for a few bucks and off you go.