Road Bully, Coward - If I could find this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChingGong

My daughter is a new driver, obeys the rules, has an "L" on her rear window. On her way home in Pretoria North this afternoon. Driving at the speed limit in the right lane in a suburban area because she needs to turn right.

******* in a big Toyota Hilux is right on her bumper. Has his family in the car. Drives so close up behind my daughter that his car fills her whole rear window.

Intimidates her all the way along the road. She is nervous as hell but there are cars in the left lane so she can't move out of the f&%cks way, and she has to turn.

He gets into the left, crosses in front of her and slams on brakes. She is now so distraught and has to brake hard.

He stops and refuses to move. She is terrified he is going to get out and shoot her or hurt her.

Eventually she gets into the left lane and passes him but he folows her until she turns.

Phones me, sobbing and traumatised.

Wish I could find him...really.

Attachments

• Photo of prick.jpg
    Photo of prick.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 668

werfie

Expert Member
Better teach your daugter early on... It's illegal to follow Road Rules in South Africa. Especially in Pretoria.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Tell your daughter..... Welcome to adulthood.

Unfortunately the drolle will always be there.

Glad she is safe though. Drivers like that only care about themselves and their egos.

Last edited:

TheChamp

Honorary Master
******* in a big Toyota Hilux is right on her bumper. Has his family in the car. Drives so close up behind my daughter that his car fills her whole rear window

I would say the wife was supposed to call him to order but he is probably the type who would not hesitate to moer her.

Last edited:

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Your children's wellbeing may not be important to you but the rest of us get slightly upset when someone or something threatens them..
Nonsense, Satanboy is right, his killer instinct would be called upon one day when his family's life is threatened, until then a chill pill is what he needs. No one said he does not have to be upset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.