Roadblocks not about e-tolls: department of community safety

Segg

Expert Member
Rubbish, pure and utter intimidation. If they weren't meant to intimidate people then why were the SANRAL vehicles there

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Then why were people asked about e-tags? Can't someone just ask that obvious question and report on the answer, ****ing dumb media houses and the people who work there.

RichardG

Honorary Master
It's clear that citizens refuse to pay for eToll, those who voted for cANCer should pay their eTolls fee

grok

Honorary Master
A government department lying again .. what a surprise

kianm

Honorary Master
Fsck you sanrail ain't going to happen never paying, you trying to intimidate people but the people have spoken fo fsck you

Segg

Expert Member
Can't JPSA or OUTA lay a charge of intimidation or something along those lines for this? Else I think it's time to park some company vehicles at roadblocks for advertising purposes

creeper

Executive Member
Can't JPSA or OUTA lay a charge of intimidation or something along those lines for this? Else I think it's time to park some company vehicles at roadblocks for advertising purposes

Was thinking of a chip n dip van or a mobile KFC van. There is money to be made here.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Deny! Deny! Deny! It wasn't us!

Easy ain't it.

So pics and personal testament isn't enough? Someone please film it on your cell phone, upload and viral it.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Deny! Deny! Deny! It wasn't us!

Easy ain't it.

So pics and personal testament isn't enough? Someone please film it on your cell phone, upload and viral it.

They'll just brush it off as a one-time occurrence or something. And of course they'll be "investigating" it while "condemning" it.
That's pretty much the modus operandi of all government institutions these days and it's working like a bloody charm.

"**** these losers on the ground, we'll just tell them what they want to hear in the media while doing exactly what we feel like. Problem solved."

Last edited:

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
I saw the same off Malibongwe on Tuesday afternoon.
Well. **** them. They want to do what they want, we'll do the same.

creeper

Executive Member
Nope. But I only noticed now that the VW is new and has no
Plates.

F

Fudzy

Maybe, but looks exactly like what I saw off William Nichol

Ah okay, haven't seen any other photos with eToll vans at the roadblocks. Well if the roadblocks were not about e-tolls then why were there eToll vans there? Ijits.

Enzo Matrix

Honorary Master
Ah okay, haven't seen any other photos with eToll vans at the roadblocks. Well if the roadblocks were not about e-tolls then why were there eToll vans there? Ijits.

Ive seen 2 pics on posts the last 2 days. Its definitely etoll trucks at the roadblocks