Robbed by taken at clicks who mall security found out has no security camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I learnt from this thread is you can pin your post to the top.

What sourcery is this?

The only think I learnt from this thread is you can pin your post to the top.

What sourcery is this?
Apparently it's the Q & A section that has this sorcery, including upvotes on the side.

I need that formula for the drug, for a friend and research purposes of course..

Just my 2c but this sounds dodge. Why not go straight to the police, why ask for advise here.

Does not smell right to me.

What is this bullS ?

You buy a lightning for R10 too ?

Last edited:
Rohypnol mixed with Dimethylsulfoxide would maybe do the trick if you are worried about recovery of the victim, if not there are other options to mix with Dimethylsulfoxide including heroin and fentanyl.

edit: a thought experiment based on the story and nothing more.

No it won't. Not at all

Rohypnol mixed with Dimethylsulfoxide would maybe do the trick if you are worried about recovery of the victim, if not there are other options to mix with Dimethylsulfoxide including heroin and fentanyl.

edit: a thought experiment based on the story and nothing more.
Not through touch and not instant as they making out to be.

The Colgate cartel, Andre wrote about it in his book, he named them on a piece of paper

Next you'll say you "opened an SMS and your bank account got emptied", while the truth was that you opened a link in the SMS that went to a phishing site and entered your bank credentials on it.

So something is missing from your story I'd think.

Sorry that whatever the truth is happened to you.

Really interesting that you would sign up to the forum just to post this. The situation sucks, it really does, but I'm not sure what you're hoping we would do
I was advised by my son that hallo Peter help and what I can tell you about this is that I can see God's hand again because you know after the bad remarks, I felt so much better and slept like a baby I am still this morning I am my old confident 66 year young woman because of the fact that everybody that knows me know that I always said that no one will ever let me do something against my instinct and believes. I was led to the most wonderful Mall Manageress she took over and the only thing I do remember was I constantly told her I have a terrible headache she did not tell me she could not give me anything because at that stage she told my son she saw I was drugged and could not give me anything not knowing how it was not safe. So, I am sorry that I landed on the wrong sight, but actually it got me back to be me. Thanks, remarks persons I only needed to be remembered that God took over and steered my body to this people that helped me until my son took over.

I was advised by my son that hallo Peter help and what I can tell you about this is that I can see God's hand again because you know after the bad remarks, I felt so much better and slept like a baby I am still this morning I am my old confident 66 year young woman because of the fact that everybody that knows me know that I always said that no one will ever let me do something against my instinct and believes. I was led to the most wonderful Mall Manageress she took over and the only thing I do remember was I constantly told her I have a terrible headache she did not tell me she could not give me anything because at that stage she told my son she saw I was drugged and could not give me anything not knowing how it was not safe. So, I am sorry that I landed on the wrong sight, but actually it got me back to be me. Thanks, remarks persons I only needed to be remembered that God took over and steered my body to this people that helped me until my son took over.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back