Robbed of lunch box and killed

intel8080

Banned

Yeah, I feel just like you. Welcome to the 'new South Africa'. Moral of the story, if you are white, don't take a lunch box with you when you go to work :D The funny thing is, some fellow country man do not even believe me if I tell them what is going on in South AFRICA.

Africaner

He got murdered for his lunch box? Can't be. The workers liked him. (I see some chaps like to spam.)

intel8080

Banned

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
The article is almost as unintelligible as the OP.

intel8080

Banned
Shhhh, let's let him continue his constant hatred of SA while sitting in Europe

I don't hate South Africa. I am just interested in murders and South Africa is doing a rather good job at that. Sad I know. Now back to the topic. What do you chaps think, was the motive. I am happy to see the vast majority of answers is coming from Africans. It is your opinion I am after.

R13...

Honorary Master
I don't hate South Africa. I am just interested in murders and South Africa is doing a rather good job at that. Sad I know. Now back to the topic. What do you chaps think, was the motive. I am happy to see the vast majority of answers is coming from Africans. It is your opinion I am after.

My opinion is WTF! WTF!

intel8080

Banned
My opinion is WTF! WTF!

Nice to see you are online. Do you really find this murder disgusting or are you sarcastic. Keep in mind, none members of this forum are directed by me to this thread (and other similar ones). I use this as "proof of mentality" in discussions I am having with my country man. Their english is not that good but they get the message. Do you find it difficult to talk or expose the crime situation in South Africa?

STS

Mafia Detective

No Intel, you are not interested in murders, you are interested in anything black and white. As english is not your first language I will break it down so it's easier for you.

1.) You have an agenda. Why would I go to another countries forum and post there, especially if it wasn't my language?
2.) agenda again. Do you think we can't read the news without you?
3.) Agenda AGAIN. You keep raising NEW SOUTH AFRICA. If you were interested in murders, you wouldn't keep bringing this up.
4.) You insert racial comments into every article even if there isn't any
5.) There is only one OBVIOUS reason you constantly raise the new south africa issue, and that is because you're comparing it to the old, and we know the people that miss the old...

The only reason I raise this is because you are being dishonest now with other members.

R13...

Honorary Master
If we also respond WTF, he'll hopefully go away. He's obviously an accomplished troll.

azbob

Honorary Master
For how much longer is he going to continue pretending that he's not from here and that Africaner isn't his Smeagol?