Robbed of lunch box and killed

STS

Mafia Detective
For how much longer is he going to continue pretending that he's not from here and that Africaner isn't his Smeagol?

It's okay, whether he is from france or western cape his articles make no difference. It's reassuring though, go back to the earliest days of this subforum and look at all the racist threads that were started, and how many of those members that were racist are banned or now long gone. It's inevitable, people only tolerate racists on this forum because they don't come out and directly say what they want to, which is kind of a triumph itself :D

R13...

Honorary Master
It's okay, whether he is from france or western cape his articles make no difference. It's reassuring though, go back to the earliest days of this subforum and look at all the racist threads that were started, and how many of those members that were racist are banned or now long gone. It's inevitable, people only tolerate racists on this forum because they don't come out and directly say what they want to, which is kind of a triumph itself :D

True in fact intel has been slapped a few times for racist behaviour which is why he spent some time rambling about the mods not allowing any negative articles a while ago. He's clearly found a way to express himself just inside the line.

intel8080

Banned
"Africaner" called me racist just as much as you did. I am pretty sure that most of "you" have more then one account in here or are in close contact with each other or something. At some time or other, I was called racist by just about every member who posted in this very thread. All of you seem to be at the same time online and post into the same threads. Is ok with me though. I came to learn that just about all of you are none white South Africans althou some "nick names", for what ever reason, pretend otherwise. Yes, I attract attention to my threads using race. You chaps thought me willingly or not, that race sells in SA more then anywhere else in the world. Murders intrigue me. South African murders even more so. I have to get you somehow to reply. Lets all enjoy the forum. Peace

intel8080

Banned
True in fact intel has been slapped a few times for racist behaviour which is why he spent some time rambling about the mods not allowing any negative articles a while ago. He's clearly found a way to express himself just inside the line.

Not true. I have never received a warning for what you are saying. IC warned me twice not to attack other members but nothing about race! I was fairly new to the forum. I learned now to play the ball and not the man. I wished you do the same. I still think there are only 2 or 3 members in this thread. But they have 2 or 3 accounts each. Either way, I don't really care who is who. All of us should play the ball and not the man. People get killed out there and all ww can talk about is me :D I am not that important. And if you keep on doing that it might even earn you warnings. Lets leave it there for tonight. Peace

F

Fudzy

Scrap metal dealer's family going into work with a briefcase is asking for trouble. Sorry for his family but the industry associates itself with the shady types who do this sort if thing.

STS

Mafia Detective
Not true. I have never received a warning for what you are saying. IC warned me twice not to attack other members but nothing about race! I was fairly new to the forum. I learned now to play the ball and not the man. I wished you do the same. I still think there are only 2 or 3 members in this thread. But they have 2 or 3 accounts each. Either way, I don't really care who is who. All of us should play the ball and not the man. People get killed out there and all ww can talk about is me :D I am not that important. And if you keep on doing that it might even earn you warnings. Lets leave it there for tonight. Peace

Actually our biggest problem is that up until this point a lot of us have felt that you've been dishonest and that you were using this dishonesty to mask your intentions, as you've claimed your interest in murders has been because you are in another country and a journalist. We can't receive infractions for pointing out facts or asking questions. I also recall seeing you asking questions about vodacom and cell c in the past. Funny how a foreigner in another country would be interested in our cellular deals, as well as so obsessed with our NEW SOUTH AFRICA.