Robbers invade Glenwood home

Seriously

Honorary Master
Police spokesman, Colonel Jay Naicker, said a case of house robbery and assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm was being investigated. No arrests had been made.
The family was rounded up and made to lie on the lounge floor.

“I tried very hard to listen to them and stay quiet. They kicked me when I struggled to lie flat.”

Williamson said he was tossed on the floor, bleeding after being struck on his head. “I just remember a gun to my head. The other one (robber) picked me up and the next thing they hit me on my forehead. I woke up on the floor,” he said.

“It seems like they knew us, because the one guy was counting and he said ‘they are all here’. But I’m not scared, I’m just really angry that this has happened to my family.”
WAITING FOR FUDZY TO TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

i guess they were the lucky ones hey? Very random and opportunistic hey? where did I hear "If you do nothing you will be OK, do not try to be Rambo"

Fsking savages.

Last edited:

marine1

Honorary Master
WAITING FOR FUDZY TO TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

i guess they were the lucky ones hey? Very random and opportunistic hey? where did I hear "If you do nothing you will be OK, do not try to be Rambo"

Fsking savages.
Time people wake up and see these robberies and attacks are not just crime. There is so much hate in these attacks

medicnick83

Paramedic
I've done a home invasion call once, the old man was beaten so badly and his wife was also attacked.
I don't know why people do this to old people - it's not like he would've put up a major fight - SAPS that night were bloody useless but I'll stay on topic.

We are not safe anywhere anymore... :(

marine1

Honorary Master
I've done a home invasion call once, the old man was beaten so badly and his wife was also attacked.
I don't know why people do this to old people - it's not like he would've put up a major fight - SAPS that night were bloody useless but I'll stay on topic.

We are not safe anywhere anymore... :(
Why do they do it? Pure hatred that's why.
It's hate crimes and people who don't want to admit it are living with their heads up their rear ends

FNfal

Executive Member
I went past that area today and they had just caught a guy that had been breaking in to a house . (the residents )
Security company vehicles were there as well .