Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time - TV Series

Kosmik

Honorary Master
The last 3 books were done by Sanderson
Technically yes but the last book was split making it three. Either way, he did a decent job to the original authors ethos. Lot of stuff happened in the ending though in a very short time.

animal531

Expert Member
The series started off good, but became a big snorefest midway through. Sanderson did a great job taking over and wrapping it up though.

The story is finished. The author passed but left his notes and pre-manuscripts with another author who he entrusted to finish his work. The last two books ( of 14 HUGE novels, think Lord of the Rings 1-3 in each) were done by Brandon Sanderson. I hope the series does them as much justice as the Expanse team have done.
Oh I meant the GoT books should've finished like WoT before they made the TV show, just to be clear. :)

I think Martin's made a big mistake signing up for the TV show before he finished the novels, in terms of the end which is probably the most important bit to get right in a story. You can see it's unravelling. Hard to see how they can recover it.

I will certainly get WoT. And what the hell was the link on about with SANDERSON dying and the year 2017?!?!

curbs2012

Expert Member
Currently on book 8, already have the entire series..guess I will have to kick on and finish them.
Cant wait...
The Wheel turns as the Wheel will...