Rolling Blackouts: Friday 12 June [Stg 1: 6-8am, Stg 2: 8am-10pm]

Last night our power went out at 17:40, went on at 22:20. So I guess I'll go sleep at 8 tonight when it goes off

Rolling Blackouts: Friday 12 June Stage 1 06h00-22h00

I'm going to get nailed by Stage 1 this afternoon and then Stage 2 tonight…

Noooooooo!

Load shedding as from 16:00 yesterday, suppose to stop at 18:30, but only came back on at 04:30 this morning, got a feeling this will happen again today.

I foresee Stage 3 by 17:00 today :crying:

Luckily I woke up 15 minutes earlier than usual this morning, as soon as I saw the warning I had just enough time to still make coffee for my wife. Guess from now on if I'm on stage 1 in this time slot I'll be checking my phone at 05h45

PS - MickeyD, stage 2 from 14h00, no doubt. Probably closer to 12 I reckon :p

Luckily I woke up 15 minutes earlier than usual this morning, as soon as I saw the warning I had just enough time to still make coffee for my wife. Guess from now on if I'm on stage 1 in this time slot I'll be checking my phone at 05h45

PS - MickeyD, stage 2 from 14h00, no doubt. Probably closer to 12 I reckon :p
/looks at nice guy thread...

Thank you my good man!

04:00 to 6:00 stage 1 and 2 so unless we hit stage 3 this burden passes me by today.

They not sticking to schedule anymore, just assume banana Africa power supply - if it's on use it like it might be the last time you get it!

Load shedding as from 16:00 yesterday, suppose to stop at 18:30, but only came back on at 04:30 this morning, got a feeling this will happen again today.

Mine came back at 3:30 - I was only out for 11,5 hours...I'm just lucky like that ;)

Unless schit hits the fan and they announce stage 3b, I'm safe today :)

They not sticking to schedule anymore, just assume banana Africa power supply - if it's on use it like it might be the last time you get it!

Who is they? Eskom or your municipality?
Have you checked, some areas like Tshwane changed their schedule a few weeks back?
Ekhureleni sticking to the schedule, and been able to plan

was on the throne at 6am this morning for my daily morning ritual and poof!

Maybe in your area...

They stick to their schedule religiously down here in Durbs.

Back