Rumor: RDR2 PC to be announced at Stadia August 19

Urist

Expert Member
Played it a bit on my brother's tv game toy. Cool game, too much story for my taste though. You play the game for 10 minutes and then watch a spagetti western for 15 minutes.

CdeZvobgo

RDR2 is the best game i can pick up and play over and over again esp the story which is great

bratwurst

Expert Member

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
A month exclusive yes.
It is their ecosystem which they have revamped, and enhanced, probably in preparation to launch this game. I wonder whether RDR2 will be integrated with SteamWorks or launch through the Rockstar Game Launcher. This will probably all depend on the DRM used.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
It is their ecosystem which they have revamped, and enhanced, probably in preparation to launch this game. I wonder whether RDR2 will be integrated with SteamWorks or launch through the Rockstar Game Launcher. This will probably all depend on the DRM used.
Probably Arxan again.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Probably Arxan again.
In the end, it doesn't really matter to me. As long as it doesn't have a noticeable impact on my gameplay then I am happy through whatever launcher, or multiple launchers, it must be launched.

Rockstar has a good deal:

Pre-purchases for Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC begin at 11AM ET on October 9th exclusively on the Rockstar Games Launcher through October 22nd, with a limited time offer during this period of two free Rockstar Games PC titles from the following:
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
  • Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition
Pre-purchases made on the Rockstar Games Launcher also include free upgrades to the Premium Editions of Red Dead Redemption 2, with both the Special Edition and Ultimate Edition discounted by $20 each.

Further pre-purchase bonuses via the Rockstar Games Launcher include:
  • Outlaw Survival Kit for Story Mode
  • War Horse for Story Mode
  • Treasure Map for Story Mode
  • Cash Bonus for Story Mode
  • 50 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online

Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will also be available to pre-order at the Epic Games store, Greenman Gaming, the Humble Store, GameStop and additional digital retailers starting October 23rd with a pre-order bonus of 25 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online. Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will also be available to purchase on Steam this December.
I see the Standard Edition, Playstation digital, is priced at €69,99 discounted to €34,99. The discounts are good and since I already own every game mentioned above I will wait on a Steam release which should be better priced and eventually better discounted. No rush.

EDIT: I don't own Bully (added to Steam wishlist). I played it ages ago.

StoneCold

Expert Member
I see the Standard Edition, Playstation digital, is priced at €69,99 discounted to €34,99. The discounts are good and since I already own every game mentioned above I will wait on a Steam release which should be better priced and eventually better discounted. No rush.

EDIT: I don't own Bully (added to Steam wishlist). I played it ages ago.
Like wise.

Going to get it on Steam myself :cool: