Russo-Ukrainian War - 2022 Edition Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FQC3CvhaMAA1noF
It's very interesting for me to see that Serbs, who have been much demonized as being very intolerant by the west in the last 100 years, are scoring very low in their anti-semitism.

The agency said this amounted to a "selective default" because investors are unlikely to be able to convert the rubles into "dollars equivalent to the originally due amounts."

For people who still don't understand why the Ruble is not in it's pre-war values

No.

No.

It is not about coverage, mind you, it is about perspective.
I actually mean "ukrainian perspective".

I can observe the Russian MFA and MoD all day to be entertained by the same responses. The Morning Shot being a localised 'news' product, I would have appreciated a balanced view. Cabanac is in the position to analyse two respective sides and on that conclude, through his perceptions and thoughts, but then again, his product is turning more tabloid-styled.

what is "balance", did the msm do the same? equal time 50:50? I guess not.

Have you watched the interview? Can you point me to the timestamp on the video where he says one thing that challenges the Russians or goes against the official Kremlin line?

did msm ask one thing about ukrainian government was lying? do they really that honest? think about that.

I do not get how the U.S can be so brazen as to block Russia from using its bank reserves held there. This is theft.

I actually mean "ukrainian perspective".

what is "balance", did the msm do the same? equal time 50:50? I guess not.
MSM has the responsibility to don't write/show and promote fake news (there are serious consequences for doing so). Kremlin is peddling fake news.

You might as well ask why did MSM keeps quiet on flat earth and aliens.

MSM has the responsibility to don't write/show and promote fake news (there are serious consequences for doing so). Kremlin is peddling fake news.

You might as well ask why did MSM keeps quiet on flat earth and aliens.
everything russian said is fake, everything ukrainian said is true.

you are not looking for the truth, you are taking side only.

everything russian said is fake, everything ukrainian said is true.

you are not looking for the truth, you are taking side only.
Russia says they never started a war. I am little bit too old to believe in Santa Claus.

Russia says they never started a war. I am little bit too old to believe in Santa Claus.

so they lied one thing then everything they said is fake?
same principle applied, so everything ukrainian said is also fake, right?

This must be very enjoyable for you to watch all of this happening. It must be alot of fun, like a video game. Wont this result in more destruction for Ukraine, I mean these missiles wont all land in Russia, I dont see this as a resolution. They should be discussions around a round table, sending missiles to a country that clearly wont win on the battle field is suspect, I might even think Ukraine is been used as a test facility to see which weapons will over-ride the Russian equipment's, but ofcourse I will be wrong, Ukraine would never be used as a pawn for two giant super-powers. I know you know whats happening here in the grand scheme of things, but this celebration of arms shipment or civilians bearing arms is going to lead to tragedy and I dont approve of Russia's doings but it is what it is. This is going to step-up the hostilities, I wish there were clear minds on this issue.

By the way, how is this going to help them, too little to late.

Finland is already an EU member and they are/were on friendly (not best) terms with Russia, how is EU membership going to help in this scenario? Finland has purposely not joined NATO for the very same reasons we are seeing happening in Ukraine, its not fair or just but reality. The logic that " Lets join NATO so Russia doesnt attack us" seems to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. I can very well remember Borrell laughing on the suggestion that Ukraine will soon join the EU. Giving false hope to people is wrong, if by the time Ukraine is a EU member Putin will be running the show. Dont you feel some sort of shame in Ukrainians asking for "no-fly zones", NATO protection, arms, planes etc Clearly, Ukrainians are delusional about whats even happening now, its sad they have to suffer as victims to hood-winking. I dont see the point in celebrating arms arrival in Ukraine, Russia is determined to crush Ukraine, the "mad-man" in the Kremlin is clear about this.

When I see these types of posts I see that forum members are not concerned about peace, but about "my team must win" (im not as risk/involved anyway), but maybe Ukraine will win the war, right?

Well it’s seems Finland may well join NATO. Which likely will cause Sweden to follow.

You say “…going to lead to tragedy..” What do you think is going on now ? Ukraine are in a fight for their existence. They need all the Russian killing equipment they can get

Lol, not knowing about radiation in the country that brought us Chernobyl? Sure. I totally believe you.

Russian are so dumb. Shessh, how do they wipe their own arses, right?

Russian troops took highly radioactive 'souvenirs' looted from Chernobyl, Ukraine says​

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
^^^

@s0lar Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back