Russo-Ukrainian War - 2022 Edition - Part3

Matata

Expert Member
Real accuracy shown again.
It is getting scarier with these artillery things. I read somewhere (if I had the source I would post it now) that counter batteries respond within 150 seconds (I think it was an article with the problems the m109s were experiencing). I think this is a problem on both sides at the moment. I would guess both sides are now using more SPGs due to counter fire.

MiW

Expert Member

The mayor of Mariupol Vadym Boychenko said that the city occupied by the Russians was flooded with mountains of uncollected rubbish, and unsanitary conditions prevail.

Source: Mariupol City Council

Direct speech: "Mariupol is on the verge of an epidemiological catastrophe. The city is completely unsanitary. Infectious diseases are spreading, including cholera and dysentery. In all areas, there are spontaneous burials, and there is no working sewer system. There is no drinking water.

Mountains of uncollected rubbish are added to this. All this puts the lives and health of Mariupol residents at risk, who find themselves in a real ghetto."

Details: The city council reported that 9,000 tons of rubbish flooded the streets of Mariupol.

The invaders do not remove it, because they themselves destroyed municipal equipment.

1656009792610.png
Therefore, since the end of winter, rubbish from Mariupol has not been taken out anywhere.

As a result, the risk of spreading infectious diseases increases.

According to Boychenko, now we need to do everything to provide Mariupol residents with the opportunity to leave the city in the direction of the territory controlled by Ukraine.

buka001

Honorary Master
The world is a perfect place where everything is transparent, honorable, everything has an office or box, except the bad guys as nominated by the thought police on morality. The world has many honest politicians.

An ideal example post of why the student is not educable. Then again, no surprise, you're so busy voicing opinions and projecting, you're not listening or reading. How do you explain power politics to somebody refusing to even comprehend anybody around the world can read mybb without being a member?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok, Sollie. Your mischaracterisation in your usual italicism, of what you think I may or may not believe shows how far off the mark you are.

The fact that Russia gets a pass from you and Narrow about its annexation of Crimea and theft of Ukraine gas resources is clear as to where your bias resides.

The half-hearted attempts to deflect from your cognitive dissonance are admirable, but the lack of substance and outright equivocation makes it abundantly clear.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...