Russo-Ukrainian War - 2022 Edition - Part3

Howdy

Expert Member
Imagine supporting the Extremists's war of terror and child murder.

It's like supporting farm murders in SA, home invasions, child abuse... things that Ritter creep did.... wait a minute!!!!
Yes, that's is what the Ukrainian extremists also did. I pointed out this paradoxical view many times; imagine professed EFF haters supporting the Azinov and Ukraine's politics. Using "Western ideology is better" is not a defensible excuse either if individuals have no choice. That's Putinist thinking, it does not belong in democracy, nor the "ban the opposition" type of politics we're seeing.
And all because US invaded some countries!!! So Ukrainians must die for that because you know Russia did not murder millions of people in the 20th century.
It's not that simple.

People did not have to die, a lot was avoidable. That's why some like me don't support Russian politicians, don't support Ukraine and it's politics, don't support US/NATO politicians. Power politics and humans don't mingle well.

Of course we see discrediting any media that tries exposing this, ban it as Russian propaganda, but by the same time cheer twit-bots with what we want to hear. Only one small problem, I doubt the twit-bots here are bots, so there's that.

buka001

Honorary Master
Simple little neat and tidy boxes jumping to conclusions? Unfortunately it does not translate into the real world.

Let's break this down

Sollie? Then mentions mischaraterisations. Starts off projecting ... then continues doubling down:

Where, in which world? I was one of the first to say why I don't like Russia. I even mentioned that certain people don't think like us, have different value systems. I posted meme's about it. But in your view of the world, if you're not with us, you're against us. Strangely a Putinistic view. More projection?

What NarrowBand says is his choice. Or is this now a us-vs-them thing? By which rules we have to tell you that you have no voice, just like Nico, because you're not in the Ukraine or South Africa? But isn't that the game your gaggle has been playing since the start of the war with anybody going against your common views? You just declare your own little private war against them. We even have one of your team abusing the report-them to silence them button. How's that for group think? I say sick.

So getting back to supporting Russia: Even another of your team members got so pissed off because I was not willing to take a side, that he posted stuff he deleted later. Your team needs a new STRATCOM.

There is nothing half-hearted in my views. The cognitive dissonance is not being spewed across page after page by me.

Anyway, a little challenge: Show where I said I support Russia.

Oh: Italicism is common on MyBB, with special purpose. But lets rather turn it into a conspiracy theory, your favourite: Maybe we are all me! Where we go one ... :giggle:

Can't even use the search button, yet wants to discuss global power politics. Rejected as an Illuminati candidate! Eish, student not acceptable!
Your grandiose assumptions in a half-hearted attempt to mischaracterise and infantilise my position are laughable.

Alas, poor Yorrick.

For you may find offence, I do not. Like I said to Rambo earlier, I could not give one iota of a f**k for these childish insults.

What I do highlight and you consistently fail to meet the measure of is, how you will fall all over yourself in righteous indignation to call out any infraction by the West or a post from one of the anti-Russian supporters, but you are blindingly oblivious and are astutely devoid of any condemnation of similar or worse infractions by Russia.

Case in point your failed characterisation and assumptions about my view on the influence of America on the global oil markets. How you pounced in avid anticipation of a gotcha moment, believing I was ignorant of the pivotal role the US has in the global oil markets.

When challenged you offer zero substance to your retort and decide instead to hide behind an insult. Lol, sound argument there, play the man.

Your biggest failure in your attempt to pretend and feign nuetrality is, your abject silence and ignorance when a pro-Russian supporter decides to willfully ignore Russia's belligerence in how it annexed Ukraine and took control of Natural Gas platforms and directly controlled these resources to extract profit.

Not a word.

Can you in fact quote a post of yours where you took any excpetion at all with a single pro-Russian post? Any one?

You have been weighed, you have been measured, but you have been found wanting.

Have a good day Sollie.

Howdy

Expert Member
Your grandiose assumptions in a half-hearted attempt to mischaracterise and infantilise my position are laughable.

Alas, poor Yorrick.

For you may find offence, I do not. Like I said to Rambo earlier, I could not give one iota of a f**k for these childish insults.
Language, language.

What I do highlight and you consistently fail to meet the measure of is, how you will fall all over yourself in righteous indignation to call out any infraction by the West or a post from one of the anti-Russian supporters, but you are blindingly oblivious and are astutely devoid of any condemnation of similar or worse infractions by Russia.
Everybody knows what the Russians are, to expect anything less from them is to be highly delusional.

But I hold the West dear and to higher standards than what we're seeing from them.

Somebody you left out, is the Ukraine. There's three sides.

Case in point your failed characterisation and assumptions about my view on the influence of America on the global oil markets. How you pounced in avid anticipation of a gotcha moment, believing I was ignorant of the pivotal role the US has in the global oil markets.
It was more a case of "WTF did he just say", any argument in an attempt at winning an argument? If there was a gotcha, I would not have mentioned Just keep the oil flowing, then we won't find weapons of mass destruction ... - where you somehow built another conspiracy on all triggered based upon italics.

:laugh:
When challenged you offer zero substance to your retort and decide instead to hide behind an insult. Lol, sound argument there, play the man.
If you seriously considered a challenge on the topic, what can I say, I said it all. But you were already off on your tangent.

Your biggest failure in your attempt to pretend and feign nuetrality is, your abject silence and ignorance when a pro-Russian supporter decides to willfully ignore Russia's belligerence in how it annexed Ukraine and took control of Natural Gas platforms and directly controlled these resources to extract profit.
I don't have an opinion on everything, less specifically a generations of strife. Events needs framing. If you're honest, the Ukraine spate started way before Feb, or 2014 .... hell, even the Ukrainians themselves will tell you that.
Not a word.
Now you're educated on why.
Can you in fact quote a post of yours where you took any excpetion at all with a single pro-Russian post? Any one?
I have more of a opinion with ones that are supposed to be our own, yet go all Putinist on any perceived opposition as an existential threat (that is a pun - intended). This board is not overrun with Russians, but trolls and orcs calling any opposition trolls and orcs, trying every dirty tactics to silence folks like Nico etc.

Yet get you get extremely triggered when the tables are turned, even losing sleep over it? What an amazing double standard. Nvm, it's Friday, your gang will be along soon.
You have been weighed, you have been measured, but you have been found wanting.
Are you going religious now? Watch out, some hater will be along ...

You are definitely qualified to measure, have illustrated it in too many exemplary ways.
Have a good day Sollie.
The sun is rising here Komrade Konspiracy Theoreski. I think it's night time by you. Get some sleep. :ROFL:

capd

Expert Member
Nicodemus postings have been more educational than your troll team Mirai and co - come to think of it I have seen no video postings from you, just twitter feeds and getting excited about new wunder killing machines.
This. Ballies with hard-ons for war and egos about their participation therein, as well as deep Rooigevaar programming. And the rest cocooned by dogma and diluted redacted history.

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
Scott Ritter as you know was convicted and spent years in jail for being a pedophile.

Ritter has been out of prison since 2014 after serving 2 and a half years on a 5 and a half year sentence for multiple felony convictions related to child sex.

He was caught twice, but I won't call being into 16 year olds pedophilia (as it's legal in many countries) or defend him on this. It sounds creepy and stupid overall.

Ritter was the subject in two law enforcement sting operations in 2001.[30] He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.[31][32] He was charged with a misdemeanor crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child". The charge was dismissed and the record was sealed after he completed six months of pre-trial probation.[32][3] After this information was made public in early 2003, Ritter said that the timing of the leak was politically motivated in order to silence his opposition to the Bush administration's push toward war with Iraq.[31][32][33]

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009[34] over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.[16] Ritter said in his own testimony during the trial that he believed the other party was an adult acting out her fantasy.[2] The chat room had an 'age 18 and above' policy, which Ritter stated to the undercover officer.[16]

But does this invalidate his expertise as a UN weapons inspector or former US marine?

Cray

Honorary Master
This. Ballies with hard-ons for war and egos about their participation therein, as well as deep Rooigevaar programming. And the rest cocooned by dogma and diluted redacted history.
Yeah, why would any normal person be afraid of the Russians , it's been a whole three months since their last invasion. :rolleyes:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

This is disappointing to say the least. I expected better of you on a Friday.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Yury Shvytkin, Russian State Duma deputy and Deputy Chairman of the Committee on National Defence, has said that Russia should launch a missile strike on the US embassy building in Kyiv in response to the supply of HIMARS launchers to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Please please please attack US soil so that this madness can be ended quickly.

capd

Expert Member
This is disappointing to say the least. I expected better of you on a Friday.
Let me rather awaken you and your friends to the reality of the situation after months of shiitposting and tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths despite being constantly reminded of the outcome. Nice to be wrong on a Friday, isn’t it…

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Let me rather awaken you and your friends to the reality of the situation after months of shiitposting and tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths despite being constantly reminded of the outcome. Nice to be wrong on a Friday, isn’t it…

So who is responsible for those tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths?