SA’s weapon technology stolen

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator

A major security breach at state-owned arms manufacturer Denel may have led to the theft of highly sensitive and classified weapons technology information.

This is according to City Press, which reported that President Cyril Ramaphosa has authorised the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) to investigate the matter.

R13...

Honorary Master
Not the first time. Mossad are also alleged to have procured lots of tech blueprints from there including the Rooivalk.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master

A major security breach at state-owned arms manufacturer Denel may have led to the theft of highly sensitive and classified weapons technology information.

This is according to City Press, which reported that President Cyril Ramaphosa has authorised the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) to investigate the matter.
Eskom load shedding schedules?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Good, if there was any new technology and I doubt it, now it can't be used by the anc to exterminate and further the white genocide.

These fvckers are so corrupt they'll sell out themselves for a extra buck.

I doubt they have the knowledge, ability or awareness to create weapons as in the old days let alone protect them.

Everywhere you look things are being "stolen" from under their noses.

Shadowchaser1

Highly unlikely. Very good @ shifting the blame for their own mistakes. You can't develop any weapons, if you you need bailouts.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
Not the first time. Mossad are also alleged to have procured lots of tech blueprints from there including the Rooivalk.
If anything, it's just proof that this government should not be developing weapons they are incompetent to protect the design of.

MachoPants

Expert Member
I recall Rheinmetall plants in Brazil, Mexico and USA suffered Malware attacks in Sept this year. They say production was affected, maybe they also had "lost" information

whatwhat

Executive Member
Why. They were hired by the competition. This stuff happens all the time. Legal or not.

yup, that is why you have non-compete clauses in your contract. If you are worth your while you get a very nice garden pay for 2 years before working at the competitor.

spiff

Executive Member
Vi needs to see si zi blue prints before vi buys

Eish no problems - take a photo - show your wife / girlfriend / sex provider - whatever this is Africa we don't give a shyte

maumau

Honorary Master
Remember him?

Dups!

Expert Member
Good, if there was any new technology and I it, now it can't be used by the anc to exterminate and further the white genocide.

These fvckers are so corrupt they'll sell out themselves for a extra buck.

I doubt they have the knowledge, ability or awareness to create weapons as in the old days let alone protect them.

Everywhere you look things are being "stolen" from under their noses.

Wow!