SA’s weapon technology stolen

Yskasmetnstoof

SA’s weapon technology stolen

A major security breach at state-owned arms manufacturer Denel may have led to the theft of highly sensitive and classified weapons technology information.

This is according to City Press, which reported that President Cyril Ramaphosa has authorised the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) to investigate the matter.
Did ANYBODY think cadres at Denel will NOT sell stuff?

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
They should rather try sell their secret sauce regarding summoning lightning strikes, that should an effective weapon and be worth a lot. Sangoma accessories sold separately.

CTPC

Do not fear ! The ANC will ensure that every military vessel will be issued a catapult and knop-kieries.
Go ANC go, almost there and then it is another down the drain.

access

Honorary Master
of course the stole and sold it, just like all the other stuff they have sold that belongs to south africa.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Stumbled onto an article that makes for some interesting reading:

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
Wwweeelll

IF ...THESE are "cadres" -- then I'm a -- China-man ..

Publicly available information shows that Steyn left Denel in April last year and was later appointed as Sami’s land systems executive vice-president.

The senior Denel manager who spoke to City Press said that Kleynhans, who also left Denel more than a year ago, was also working for Sami in Riyadh.
Jan Wessels, another former bigwig at Denel, was appointed as Sami’s executive vice-president for defence electronics last year.
City Press tried to contact Steyn, Kleynhans and Sami but was unsuccessful in getting a response from any of them.

How SA’s weapons tech was ‘stolen’ and given to Saudi arms company

In another case

Danie Steenkamp, a former Senior Technician at Denel, pleaded guilty to two charges under South Africa's Protection of Information Act. He was sentenced to five years in prison.

Anthony Viljoen, the managing director of a company that worked with Denel, pleaded guilty to one charge under the Protection of Information Act and one under the National Conventional Arms Control Act.

Israeli cable reveals S Africa missile theft cover-up

In these particular cases ...

CADRES =0 // BOERS = 6 // Jews = Many

Ernest Himself

Wwweeelll

Publicly available information shows that Steyn left Denel in April last year and was later appointed as Sami’s land systems executive vice-president.

The senior Denel manager who spoke to City Press said that Kleynhans, who also left Denel more than a year ago, was also working for Sami in Riyadh.
Jan Wessels, another former bigwig at Denel, was appointed as Sami’s executive vice-president for defence electronics last year.
City Press tried to contact Steyn, Kleynhans and Sami but was unsuccessful in getting a response from any of them.

In another case

Danie Steenkamp, a former Senior Technician at Denel, pleaded guilty to two charges under South Africa's Protection of Information Act. He was sentenced to five years in prison.

Anthony Viljoen, the managing director of a company that worked with Denel, pleaded guilty to one charge under the Protection of Information Act and one under the National Conventional Arms Control Act.

I didnt know Denel had farmers working for them.

Pho3nix

The Legend
Wwweeelll

In another case

lol

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
I didnt know Denel had farmers working for them.
I was not using the word in it's literal translation
Merely the every day parochial description -- some prefer to be known as -- Boers , rather than -- Afrikaners ...
What would you prefer I call them ?

R13...

Honorary Master
I was not using the word in it's literal translation
Merely the every day parochial description -- some prefer to be known as -- Boers , rather than -- Afrikaners ...
What would you prefer I call them ?
They are to be referred to as uncadres. Stay woke man.