SA brushes off poor review

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
http://www.24.com/news/?p=tsa&i=780998

South Africa needs a huge carpet! LOL

The Fruckers cannot use the normal rhetoric against the Internationals as it is AFRICA that agreed with the rest of the world and ourselves. I mean they are part of this union and stared it not? Thus now blame again the old excuses of colonialism and Apartheid to justify their theft and existence.

Last edited:
F

Fudzy

Thus now blame again the old excuses of colonialism and Apartheid to justify their theft and existence.
When are the pro-Apartheid going to stop whining about the current government? I'm sorry, it's not coming back. You gonna have to either shape up or ship out.

reech

Expert Member
When are the pro-Apartheid going to stop whining about the current government? I'm sorry, it's not coming back. You gonna have to either shape up or ship out.
Being anti current government doesn't make you pro-apartheid I'm afraid - this notion is dangerous.

bekdik

Honorary Master
Being anti current government doesn't make you pro-apartheid I'm afraid - this notion is dangerous.
Unfortunately many pro government persons don't understand this concept.

grayston

Expert Member
I believe Mr Fudz was being facetious - there weren't enough grammatical errors in his text to mark him as one of those dimwit racist pro-ANC barftards.

Tassidar

Expert Member
What is it about journalists and the word slam. Just about every article I read includes the word slam. Here are some synonyms:
Definition: criticize
Synonyms: attack, castigate, damn, drub, excoriate, flay, lambaste*, lash into*, pan, scathe, scourge, shoot down, slap*, slash, vilify
You would think journalists have a larger vocab.

antowan

Honorary Master
What the **** would the rest of Africa know about moving a country ahead and developing it? I am sorry, but this is the blind leading the blind.

Racial divisions are the least of our problems, but it is very profitable when it comes to political clout to ponder them aloud in the global political sphere.

Africa's biggest single problem is tribalistic voting tendencies and cultural practices out of pace with where Africa wants to be in a modern world.

Race is a little pimple on this elephant's ass...

Skeptik

Banned
Africa's biggest single problem is tribalistic voting tendencies and cultural practices out of pace with where Africa wants to be in a modern world.

Race is a little pimple on this elephant's ass...
What colour is the elephant?;)

The problem with Africans is they cannot see their mistakes and are so arrogant they won't listen to anyone who tries to point them out. Ignorance is bliss!

dlk001

Executive Member
What colour is the elephant?;)

The problem with Africans is they cannot see their mistakes and are so arrogant they won't listen to anyone who tries to point them out. Ignorance is bliss!
Sounds like a problem for all.

Skeptik

Banned
Sounds like a problem for all.
The problems affect everyone, sure, but no regard is taken of people who do know better and have more experience. One thinks of the CAA, which is doing some odd things lately. That institution used to be quite efficient. I cannot recall them ever being rude on the phone, making untrue claims in public, being corrupt, or failing international audits before the new regime. Yet, just try and criticise them and see the reaction.:mad:

Rooinek

The problems affect everyone, sure, but no regard is taken of people who do know better and have more experience. One thinks of the CAA, which is doing some odd things lately. That institution used to be quite efficient. I cannot recall them ever being rude on the phone, making untrue claims in public, being corrupt, or failing international audits before the new regime. Yet, just try and criticise them and see the reaction.:mad:
And the whine continues, in essence you are saying bring back the good ol' days.

Nod

Executive Member
And the whine continues, in essence you are saying bring back the good ol' days.
Actually, what I read is that he wants companies to be competent, dependable and just plainly, doing their job. Providing a good service, has become a optional extra in this country.

lsuacner

Expert Member
I believe in my time alive on earth I will again see an African politician acknowledge a problem and take responsibility for it, instead of insisting otherwise and fooling nobody but himself. FW de Klerk was that kind of politician who addressed problems, something which Mbeki, Zuma and Co should aspire to. Furthermore, BEE is a dual edged sword, I know scores of people who have left RSA after being cut by the bad and corrupt side of it. They should not try to expedite a process already on the fast-track to disaster.

Skeptik

Banned
Even you would have to admit it wasn't ALL bad. Come on, be honest now.

On the CAA again...
i'd just be happy if they would just answer there damn phone.
Get their direct number. No excuse then. CAA policy is to give out direct extensions.