SA business confidence falls to almost two-year low

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Naturally. But deep down you know I am always right and you need to keep looking for s**ty excuses to defend your party.
Doesn't take much to know that you're usually wrong, which is why you swop user names quite frequently.

But which party are you assuming I defend?

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
Doesn't take much to know that you're usually wrong, which is why you swop user names quite frequently.

But which party are you assuming I defend?
Come on, out with it....

It is close to elections time. How much are the ANC or EFF or BLF paying you, thechamp, etc to post online? I just want to know out of interest.

Brenden_E

Expert Member
Damn, didn't know that. Thought it must have been because of BEE or something.....
They had a guy with a flower importing business crying because his business is stuffed. When they asked him he said he voted for Brexit.

Just like BEE, most of society's pain is self-inflicted.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
They had a guy with a flower importing business crying because his business is stuffed. When they asked him he said he voted for Brexit.

Just like BEE, most of society's pain is self-inflicted.
In general I don't disagree with you.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Come on, out with it....

It is close to elections time. How much are the ANC or EFF or BLF paying you, thechamp, etc to post online? I just want to know out of interest.
I think they're actually paying you. You must have pushed quite a few potential FF+ voters further left.:D

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
I think they're actually paying you. You must have pushed quite a few potential FF+ voters further left.:D
Lol, people are not easily influenced by the likes of me. The ANC, EFF, DA and BLF made their own beds and people can see and think for themselves.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Lol, people are not easily influenced by the likes of me. The ANC, EFF, DA and BLF made their own beds and people can see and think for themselves.
Agreed, everyone is entitled to their own politcal view point.

Although you do know that FF+ actually stands for "Force Fate +"?:unsure::D

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
Agreed, everyone is entitled to their own politcal view point.

Although you do know that FF+ actually stands for "Force Fate +"?:unsure::D
Lol :ROFL:

Agreed.

But, let's just be clear about me, I still think the ANC, EFF, BLF and DA are all fuc**dup. And, you are still not white :)

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Lol :ROFL:

Agreed.

But, let's just be clear about me, I still think the ANC, EFF, BLF and DA are all fuc**dup. And, you are still not white :)
I most certainly am. I've just checked again..... Doesn't mean that because I'm not a white supremacist that I cant be white.:p