SA court may be forced to decide who suffered more under Apartheid

Ninja'd

A Djinn
You know they suffered more when the Khoi and San people don't even appear on the graphs :whistling:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
So much for being a rainbow nation... everything is taken to the courts these days...

Sherbang

Executive Member
You know they suffered more when the Khoi and San people don't even appear on the graphs :whistling:

They fall within the Coloured category. (rightly or wrongly, that's how the apartheid government set it up and that's how it remains)

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
To think that the ANC is also pushing to change the provincial borders. I really don't support the numbers game though it is supported by many people.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Just one thing, say the ANC has their way with this then it will apply to all sports and other business practices as well?

konfab

Honorary Master
Why are people surprised at this? Affirmative Action is a policy based on racial discrimination operating in a country where racial discrimination is meant to be illegal.

Beachless

Executive Member
If i was Ninja'd I would be sending my CV that way with a big salary ask. If he can get it trending he might just get the ANC to agree for the PR :)

Ninja'd I'll take a small percentage for my idea...

Beachless

Executive Member
Only 2.5%, which is admittedly more than the 0.0% coloured.

Do you think the ANC will implement forced removals to get their wish?

Naa that would mean they need to organize and implement something. Its much easier to make laws that ruin peoples lives without actually doing anything.