SA Election 2019: Results

Cius

Executive Member
They down to just over 50% and majority of Jhb & Pta to be added.. so yah, i suspect they may lose it.
EFF/DA/FF+ coalition. Not sure that is gonna work any better than an ANC government.

konfab

Honorary Master
Relax kid. Yes black twitter is terrible, but same could be said for MyBroederbond over here. - Especially the New and Current Affairs
You must be pretty naive if you think the people on MyBB is anything close to being far right. Most people here are pretty centrist.

EADC

Expert Member
Uhm some of you get your granny panties in a bunch so easily.

The general outlook from the media, twitter & some mybb members is that, the FF+ is a backward, apartheid era, right wing, orania loving party

I intentionally elaborated because people are incapable of seeing beyond their little bubble of life.

There is diversity within the FF+, it might be a tiny percentage but things certainly are changing.
The diversity they found two months ago? Talk about not being able to see.

Worse than an EFF voter

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I can't see any person expecting 'reasonable' change to spoil their vote. I wonder where these spoiled ballots are at the high, in which voting districts?

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
I can't see any person expecting 'reasonable' change to spoil their vote. I wonder where these spoiled ballots are at the high, in which voting districts?
Same here. I'm curious to see what a spoiled ballot looks like...

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Yes because the Vf+ has looted the country to bankruptcy, state capture, load-shedding and called for all black land to be returned without compensation....
What does any of that have to do with being stupid and racist?

yebocan

Executive Member
IEC should really get a better understanding of this phenomena....seems way too high to me.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Is this a joke? If you need to be passive aggressive for the sake of it, or just straight up racist go to black twitter, get off this board.
As the afrikaans saying goes "Daar is nie 'n pil vir domheid nie", thus that means you need to do to dumb twitter.