SA Election 2019: Results

Executive Member
So the NC has about 60 000 votes still to be counted, even if the ANC won every single of those votes, they still took a beating in the polls in the NC. Hopefully the other provinces ultimately mirror this result.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Same here. I'm curious to see what a spoiled ballot looks like...
In the 2014 election, it was around ~250 000 spoiled ballots and that seems also to the mean throughout the previous election years. 80k at this stage... still smooth sailing I guess.

surface

Executive Member
The diversity they found two months ago? Talk about not being able to see.
Worse than an EFF voter
Regarding diversity, I think someone did mention that at one stage FF+ used to have only Pieter's and Mulder's. look at them now. None are so blind as those who will not see.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
The VF is the only party in South Africa that gives white South African's a voice in parliament.

That's not racist.
I thought they gave Afrikaners a voice, and not all Afrikaners are white.

LOL can't even make up your minds whether it's a white party or an Afrikaner party...

Moosedrool

Expert Member
I know some people who voted for ZACP, VF+ and the DA who are incredibly stupid and racist.
Me too. but I'm not saying some people. In my opinion if you voted for the ANC, BLF or EFF you are incredibly stupid or racist.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Relax kid. Yes black twitter is terrible, but same could be said for MyBroederbond over here. - Especially the New and Current Affairs
Is "Relax Kid" like your catch phrase?
Perhaps you need to think up some new retorts.

surface

Executive Member
I thought they gave Afrikaners a voice, and not all Afrikaners are white.

LOL can't even make up your minds whether it's a white party or an Afrikaner party...
I think reasonable explanation is that dictionary (malfunction no doubt) on his mobile suggested white when he started typing afrikaner?

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
A colleague told me his mother-in-law voted:
National = ANC
Provincial = DA

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
If you haven't bothered reading their mission statements then I can't help you
This bit?

https://www.vfplus.org.za/mission

The Freedom Front Plus is irrevocably committed to the realisation of communities', in particular the Afrikaner's, internationally regocnised right to self-determination, territorial or otherwise; the maintanance, protection and promotion of their rights and interests, as well as the promotion of the right of self-determination of any other community, bound by a common language and cultural heritage in South Africa.
That spelling though :sick: I don't mind making mistakes in general discussion or talk, that though is on a public website.

Then there is religion, their Christian values and morals...