SA Election 2019: Results

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
Then I can't help you, remember that when you call an EFF voter racist different sides to the same coin
I'm still waiting for you to point out anything racist they have said. EFF has a whole list of things they have said against white people. Are thee racists because most of them are white and Afrikaans?, is it now racist to be white and Afrikaans?, If not please show me?

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
A colleague told me his mother-in-law voted:
National = ANC
Provincial = DA
I can see it here in many voting stations in the Western Cape, precisely what happened. DA getting 3% less on the national ballot in the WC compared to the provincial ballot. Sad.

Saint Cyril weaving his magic.

ZACP over 5000 votes, going to overtake the LAND party soon I'm guessing. :thumbsup:

EADC

Expert Member
I'm still waiting for you to point out anything racist they have said. EFF has a whole list of things they have said against white people. Are thee racists because most of them are white and Afrikaans?, is it now racist to be white and Afrikaans?, If not please show me?
I'm here to point out all racism not cherry pick which ones suite my narrative.

Marcell1992

Just because many do not sit around your fire of perspective, does not mean that they incredibly stupid or racist.
Which party do you support? ANC the corrupt thieves implementing BEE.
EFF. The thieves with a destructive nature destroying trains, buses and more as well as calling for the killing of foreigners/"colonizers" or
BLF calling for black people to eradicate white people? Anti-white party?

Pretty racist and stupid, with an unbiased fact.

Flanders

Honorary Master
They have uttered the worst possible thing imaginable. They have said that policies like "Affirmative Action and BEE are racist"
So sort of like Afriforum racist then?

Chant it with me now...

Afriforum racist! Afriforum bad! If you cannot see it, then you are so sad!

krycor

Honorary Master
A colleague told me his mother-in-law voted:
National = ANC
Provincial = DA
I was looking at the results and noticed that they not symmetrical. I reckon people do this in transition provinces and if you go back to Cpt when they were ruled by ANC nationally(always), provincially and municipal you will see the same asymmetry voting style.

Basically people find it easier to test a party with service delivery(where someone has failed) than to vote in nationally which requires is an ideological change.

yebocan

Executive Member
Which party do you support? ANC the corrupt thieves implementing BEE.
EFF. The thieves with a destructive nature destroying trains, buses and more as well as calling for the killing of foreigners/"colonizers" or
BLF calling for black people to eradicate white people? Anti-white party?

Pretty racist and stupid, with an unbiased fact.
Use to be a firm DA supporter...realised the illusion that was being peddled. This time around went ANC national (mind you the first time I have voted for the ruling party) and provincially Good. You enjoy your echo chamber, and entrenchment.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Just by looking at all the burning of stuff in "Protest" the last year I would say they are also a lot better with a lighter then white people.
Butchered cattle razed on fire yesterday and every other public holiday would disagree

Drifter

Honorary Master
No other way to look at it, we were fookede from the beginning, will still be fooked 2morrow.

Rabobi

Executive Member
Use to be a firm DA supporter...realised the illusion that was being peddled. This time around went ANC national (mind you the first time I have voted for the ruling party) and provincially Good. You enjoy your echo chamber, and entrenchment.
We have a live one!