SA Election 2019: Results

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Yip but you can't go pointing that out.

Solidarity is even worse than the VF+ in my book.
AfriForum and Solidarity must be two separate entities. Together as the Solidarity Movement conflict of interest will be a point of discussion.

Marcell1992

Use to be a firm DA supporter...realised the illusion that was being peddled. This time around went ANC national (mind you the first time I have voted for the ruling party) and provincially Good. You enjoy your echo chamber, and entrenchment.
You see, you fall in the stupid category. Nobody in their right mind would vote for a party that built Zuma's house, Zuma's fire pool. Who rents office chairs at, R50000(?) a chair, just to name 3 things that makes my blood boil.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Use to be a firm DA supporter...realised the illusion that was being peddled. This time around went ANC national (mind you the first time I have voted for the ruling party) and provincially Good. You enjoy your echo chamber, and entrenchment.
I'm intrigued.. What about the anc would make you vote for them at the national level?

Pitbull

Verboten
In the 2014 election, it was around ~250 000 spoiled ballots and that seems also to the mean throughout the previous election years. 80k at this stage... still smooth sailing I guess.
irrespective the historical numbers. It's frighteningly high! They need to explain how this has happened maybe some examples too. Yesterday Thor was thinking his is spoilt because it touched the border of the box. Fark knows, maybe that is the case...

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
irrespective the historical numbers. It's frighteningly high! They need to explain how this has happened maybe some examples too. Yesterday Thor was thinking his is spoilt because it touched the border of the box. Fark knows, maybe that is the case...
Thor thinks that the VF+ represents the white voice in parliament.

I wouldn't take anything he says seriously...

C4Cat

Executive Member
I'm intrigued.. What about the anc would make you vote for them at the national level?
To give Ramaphosa a strong mandate to clean up the ANC. Policy wise, the ANC is still closest to my own views so I'd like to give them a last chance to clean up and root out corruption. Ramaphosa needs the ANC to win by a high margin to secure his position as leader and to demonstrate he has a strong mandate for what comes next

ponder

Honorary Master
Let's not even start with the Christian bit.
There are many other parties using the word christian in their name and mission statement, there are even muslim ones. I don't see you picking on them, if people want to align via a certain religion so what.

yebocan

Executive Member
I don't trust the ANC, period...but CR I do, for a few reasons. The DA, hoodwinked me...bought into their We, when ultimately, their we comes with caveats.

EADC

Expert Member
VF+ voters and EFF voters are the same just because the racist looks like you it's all good.